Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
(TL, DR at the bottom)

Minerware is one of my favorite games. (Well, pretty much every Cubecraft Game is.) Minerware is short, sweet, and simple, and the games don't last a long time.

In almost every Minecraft Server on the planet, including Cubecraft, there are many reasons to leave the game before your part in it is over.

One of these is ragequitting: when you think/know you are going to lose, so you leave before it happens. You still kind of lose, but why spend more time if you think you are going to eventually?

If you have ever played Eggwars or Skywars, you will know that there are people on Cubecraft who do this far too often. It's kind of ridiculous to ragequit like this, but they can do whatever they want.

However, there is ONE reason that people ragequit on Cubecraft that I understand ENTIRELY. And that is when you finish the 15th Minerware Microgame and the words "Hedge Maze" materialize on your screen.

If you have never played this "boss game" (as it is called in Minerware), essentially Cubecraft puts you in a maze for an amount of time, and you have to run around this maze with no entrance and no exit, searching for a gold block that has been randomly placed on the floor.

If you just so happen to find and stand on this gold block, you get a point, and the gold block moves to an entirely random position.

Now, I completely get that programming this boss game took a lot of time and effort, but if you have the choice to add a ridiculously boring section to a game or not add it at all, please, in the future, spare our souls and refrain from adding it. And in the meantime, spare us the pain, the struggle, the unwanted patience of the Loathsome Luck-based Labyrinth that is this Boss Game by removing it entirely. Thank you.

Remove the Hedge Maze game, so that half of the players in a Minerware Game (including myself) don't have to quit the game at the end to keep our sanity intact.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Hedge Maze is the most annoying boss game, it is more about luck and there is no skills in it, I agree with you to remove it, I am one of those people if I played mineware and the boss game was Hedge maze, I just stand afk, it is hard to find the gold block and it need luck.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Honestly, I really like this boss game and would not want them to remove it. I think it’s pretty fun and exciting looking for the gold blocks so I don’t see any point in removing it.

Some people may not like it but that doesn’t mean that others can’t like it.

Not everyone likes playing Skywars or Eggwars either but they would not just randomly remove the gamemodes because some people don’t like it.

Reactions: Priley

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Honestly, I really like this boss game and would not want them to remove it. I think it’s pretty fun and exciting looking for the gold blocks so I don’t see any point in removing it.

Some people may not like it but that doesn’t mean that others can’t like it.

Not everyone likes playing Skywars or Eggwars either but they would not just randomly remove the gamemodes because some people don’t like it.

I cannot understand how you find joy in running around aimlessely, in a game based on randomization and no skill at all, but guess everyone has different tastes...

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I cannot understand how you find joy in running around aimlessely, in a game based on randomization and no skill at all, but guess everyone has different tastes...
I mean, not all games are based on skills, sometimes luck and random things are fun as well. We all have different opinions and I would like this boss game to stay.

I do respect that you don’t like it though.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Yes, I think some people using X-Ray for those Gold Blocks, and there is a bugg after the gane you don't receive points for it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom