Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No, explain why.

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
When you kill a player you don’t get anything, just the kill and points, but what do you think if when you kill someone and that guy had like “20 diamonds,(for example) you get the 20 diamonds?

Reactions: Just_MiguelGG

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

That sounds a little op. This is a feature in Bed Wars, which we should take nothing from, and alone that makes the game pretty annoying because if your a tryhard you don't even have to go to generators in some cases to get stuff.

A big no from me.

Reactions: Finixly

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
No. It will result into people going for kills only even more. While the game isn’t about killing, but cooperating and trying to sneak to someones egg and only thereafter killing people. At that moment getting stuff seems pointless.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I used to really like this when Money Walls was my favorite game mode. Players would only drop the materials they had on them. However when it comes to eggwars I think this would make the game more unbalanced. To prevent snowballing in money walls, the player who died still respawned with all of their items so they had a chance to fight the enemy team. (The same thing is used to prevent snowballing in bedwars too) In eggwars, it would be awful for players to keep their items as you wouldn't be able to break eggs. Without keeping items on death, the player with the most kills would get better gear even faster making it very difficult to make a comeback.

Reactions: Komodо

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
This only seperates the more skilled players further from those that are not.
When you break Eggwars down to it's core, there are 2 basic strategies: 1. 'End the game as quickly as possible with the minimal little ammount of resources before others have outgeared you' and 2. 'Gear up and farm as much resources as possible, to outgear those that try to kill you, to eventually take them down without much of a hustle'. Both strategies are fairly balanced in the game's current state. One might think the first one is stronger because it happens more often, which is caused because the second strategy simply takes longer. Both strategies are currently very viable and balanced.

Your suggestion however, (making people drop their loot when they die), only benefits those that utilise the first strategy, they get the benefits from gearing up, without actually having to do so. It'd put the game in an unbalanced state where slowly but surely, no one decides to go for diamonds or center at all, or camps harder than ever because they know they'll only be feeding their opponents once they die.

Plis no.

Reactions: Drakie❤

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
If you would get all the stuff from the players you kill, your inventory will be full in no-time. I think there should be a better solution. Something like a golden apple after every kill (with a cool down) would be a better idea. Though, I don't think it is necessary.

Reactions: RPoule

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I see why you gave this idea, but i think that good players would have to many dia's.
If a '' bad player'' has 30 dia's for example and a ''good'' player also 30 and the good player kills the bad player he now has 60 dia's so i think it would get out off balance really fast.

Reactions: TP_Mees
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom