Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
The glasses in which you spawn when you are a game joind are very boring, sometimes you have to wait for a while. Would not it be fun and cool if you could make a kind of house? This is what you buy from Points / Vanity points. and I've figured out some things you could put into it:

- a bed
- an oven
- a work table
- a chest, with items that you can buy and then use in the game. and these items could then buy you from points: Golden Apple, Armor, Sword. This is for sale only.
- Table (a fence with a plate on it)
- a chair (made of treads)

Thank you for reading!:D

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually like the idea if the spawn thing gets a little better. It is kinda boring i agree but not that the cage gets to big. Its need to be other blocks than glass. like diamond blocks or slime blocks. but then u can see the player beside you:p And i dont think the buying in-game is useful because u have kits.:oops:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The glasses in which you spawn when you are a game joind are very boring, sometimes you have to wait for a while. Would not it be fun and cool if you could make a kind of house? This is what you buy from Points / Vanity points. and I've figured out some things you could put into it:

- a bed
- an oven
- a work table
- a chest, with items that you can buy and then use in the game. and these items could then buy you from points: Golden Apple, Armor, Sword. This is for sale only.

No, this will cause more campers.
If the builders make the cages bigger, more players will skybase.
Sorry, I don't agree.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That doesnt make any sence because players can easily break the glass and replace it with wood.
I don't think so.
You don't have enough time to do that.
I think it's easier to hide if the wood is already there, but that's my opinnion.
Replacing the glass for wood or another block costs too much time. (I think that, you don't have to think like me :))

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think so.
You don't have enough time to do that.
I think it's easier to hide if the wood is already there, but that's my opinnion.
Replacing the glass for wood or another block costs too much time. (I think that, you don't have to think like me :))
Orrrr.... they can make something that if u spawn, it removes the cage if the game begins. so that the cage can be a little bigger and more beautiful and after it starts the cage is being removed by the plugin so they cant camp.:D

Reactions: remio

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Thanks for the comments! As many people are camping, I thought that the whole cage was taken away when the game started.

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium

- a bed
- an oven
- a work table

Well this is actually a very good idea

Reactions: Quinten7
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom