Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is 10 friends enough for a regular member on cubecraft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ayakos

Jul 16, 2020
This may be true, although if you think about it, the requirement for a starter player isn't that bad. As they start to enjoy the game more, it will encourage them to buy perks. Removing this would not be a great idea, as it will ruin the VIP perks as well. (VIP perks is limited)

• Unsure
Reactions: G4D5D3N

G4D5D3N

Novice Member
May 6, 2021
The Skyblock Dimension
Pronouns
He/Him
This may be true, although if you think about it, the requirement for a starter player isn't that bad. As they start to enjoy the game more, it will encourage them to buy perks. Removing this would not be a great idea, as it will ruin the VIP perks as well. (VIP perks is limited)
I’m not sure because as you mentioned starting off isn’t maybe so amazing but Minecraft is not all about spending money just to have better perks I feel this has been done in more of a pay to play sort of aspect where if you want more friends etc you need to pay real money which especially in my mind cubecraft does and inpvp does but no other server including the hive does this it feels like paying in terms of the VIP levels is key and I don’t like how the make you pay as well for only 5 extra friends on the list… you can spend for example around 10 dollars on the hive and you have their 1 rank that gives your for example 70 friends in my mind it just seems a rip off almost just to pay so much for 35 friends total…

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom