Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hello there! I got banned for making a flying machine in Eggwars! Wanna see the fun I've had, watch the video here! Enjoy the video!

Reactions: Onmogelijk

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Lol, the fact the flying machine blew you off it at the end was great, normally I stay on the end of it but you just flew off completely! I’m going to make a thread soon looking for some people to ride a fleet of flying machines in a megas game.

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Lol, the fact the flying machine blew you off it at the end was great, normally I stay on the end of it but you just flew off completely! I’m going to make a thread soon looking for some people to ride a fleet of flying machines in a megas game.
That's a cool idea, I wanna participate for sure! My discord is Sietzziee#7437 if u wanna contact me

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
That's a cool idea, I wanna participate for sure! My discord is Sietzziee#7437 if u wanna contact me
It’ll be on Bedrock if and when we do it, that work? I’ll make a post here on the forums in the next couple days when I‘ve gotten everything arranged

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
It’ll be on Bedrock if and when we do it, that work? I’ll make a post here on the forums in the next couple days when I‘ve gotten everything arranged
Ohh... I don't play Bedrock, but surely other people want to participate :)

• Wow
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom