Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Archer Kit split:
  • Sniper - Power V bow, tipped arrows of poison (3 seconds), Black leather enchanted armor
  • Archer - Power III bow, Punch 2 bow, Iron sword, Iron enchanted armor.
Putin
  • Enchanted Iron Pants and Boots
  • Sharpness 2 iron axe
  • Shield
Inquisitor
  • Enchanted chainmail and iron enchanted knockback 1 sword,
  • Rides a horse
Bandit
  • No armor, splash potion of invisiblity (8 seconds)
  • Speed potion
  • Stone Sword Sharpness VI (low durability)
Kills causes sword durabilty to replenish slightly, but never above 8 durability points a kit for killstealing

Reactions: Jiivan

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Putin
  • Enchanted Iron Pants and Boots
  • Sharpness 2 iron axe
  • Shield
FFA is also a 1.8 game mode, so the shield is not possible and the axe will be kinda useless.
Inquisitor
  • Enchanted chainmail and iron enchanted knockback 1 sword,
  • Rides a horse
I think this one isn’t gonna get used much. The already is a kit with speed so the horse wont be necessary. Also, when the horse dies, the kit isn’t good enough to keep up with other people.

Archer Kit split:
  • Sniper - Power V bow, tipped arrows of poison (3 seconds), Black leather enchanted armor
I actually like this idea. Maybe add a stone or wooden sword to it. How many arrows does the kit have?

Bandit
  • No armor, splash potion of invisiblity (8 seconds)
  • Speed potion
  • Stone Sword Sharpness VI (low durability)
I like this one, but I’m not sure if it keeps up with the other kits. I think the invisibility splash potion should be a drink potion (otherwise it could be used for multiaccounting) and should be refilled after a few minutes, because thats what the kit seems all about.

I also think the sharpness is a bit much and the durability should be full in my opinion.

Can you add a poll?

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
FFA is also a 1.8 game mode, so the shield is not possible and the axe will be kinda useless.

I think this one isn’t gonna get used much. The already is a kit with speed so the horse wont be necessary. Also, when the horse dies, the kit isn’t good enough to keep up with other people.

I actually like this idea. Maybe add a stone or wooden sword to it. How many arrows does the kit have?

I like this one, but I’m not sure if it keeps up with the other kits. I think the invisibility splash potion should be a drink potion (otherwise it could be used for multiaccounting) and should be refilled after a few minutes, because thats what the kit seems all about.

I also think the sharpness is a bit much and the durability should be full in my opinion.

Can you add a poll?
Utopianist doesn’t make serious threads lol this was likely a joke

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, this is a good idea, myself is really good. I like. CubeCraft need new Kits in FFA. It's been a while since they put in new KITS, I would really like them to put in new kits. Good suggestion, keep going. :P :D

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Utopianist doesn’t make serious threads lol this was likely a joke
😭bruh i even put in the dots and all this was actually a serious thread

Fun fact: i started making joke posts because ppl ignored my very creative, highly decent Lucky Islands posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom