• No, (explain)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey all! It's the Halloween month right now and the game called ''Ender'' is available, but there are not any achievements for it.
It's back for 2019! Ender has made a revengeful return to CubeCraft to claim more souls. And it's even on our 1.8 network! As usual, 12 players will be dumped in the depths of Ender's Mansion and must find all pages in rooms to escape his evil! Pages can be located inside, outside, upstairs and downstairs and you have 20 minutes to find them all, so look everywhere! We've changed the locations of the pages, added new locations for the pages and added new rooms upstairs, so check them out.

There's one rule to the game, do not look at the Ender! If you look into the eyes of the Ender your health will be taken from you until you're a withered pile of dust. But don't worry, if you lose health you can obtain it back by collecting pages. You'll also be given a bright torch to help you find your way, but be aware, the more you use it the more power it uses up.

This game does comes with an optional resourcepack to help enhance the gaming experience, this will add spooky textures, models and creepy custom sounds. But be warned, this game contains jumpscares, so play at your own risk!''
Read more about the update HERE

I got some ideas for some achievements, let's go.

''It's going forward!''
description of the achievement: You got your first page!
Rewards: 25 experience.

''You are talented!''
description of the achievement: Get 5 pages in one game.
150 experience, 1 cubelet.

Some basic achievements.

Win your first game of Ender!
description of the achievement: Win your first game of Ender
Rewards: 125 experience.

Win 10 games of Ender
description of the achievement: Win 10 games of Ender
Rewards: 150 experience, [COLOR=var(--text-normal)]1 cubelet

Win 100 games of Ender
description of the achievement: Win 100 games of Ender!
Rewards: 1000 experience, 1 or 2 Halloween cubelets. [/COLOR]

Win 1,000 games of Ender
5000 experience 3 Halloween cubelets.
why adding Halloween cubelets instead of normal cubelets? Because The Ender just is on CubeCraft once every year and we should use it as long as we can.
If you have any name ideas or any achievements ideas then please tell me :)
That's all,
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I pretty much like your idea. Achievements are fun for everyone and they encourage people to play the game (except if you're not a fan of jump scares xD), so yeah. I'd like to see some achievements in Ender for the time Ender is on Cube this year (and next year, and the year after that, and... you get me).

Reactions: Dutudy

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I really like the suggestions and ideas, although I think winning 1000 games (with each game being around 10 minutes) is just a bit too much, considering that the ender event is only available during the Halloween event. Furthermore, the ideas are really good and I agree with most of the rewards! ^-^

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I have to disagree. Featured games do have achievements, because they show up more than one month a year (atleast they're supposed to). Ender only shows up one month a year, so making achievements; putting effort and time into a gamemode that only shows up one month a year, no thanks. I mean, sure, it would be fun. But with the current amount of developers, and their time, there are more important things to update/improve.

However, I do like the achievements. I just think it's a bit useless to do this to a game that only shows up once a year. Good suggestion though!

Reactions: Priley and Pedroo
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
It would be nice to have achievements of Ender, because it is only a few weeks in a year available. That is why I think that it must have achievements: to add achievements, players are going to play more to try and get all the achievements before the game is gone again. You can also flex: “I got all the Ender achievements!” So +1!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey all! It's the Halloween month right now and the game called ''Ender'' is available, but there are not any achievements for it.
It's back for 2019! Ender has made a revengeful return to CubeCraft to claim more souls. And it's even on our 1.8 network! As usual, 12 players will be dumped in the depths of Ender's Mansion and must find all pages in rooms to escape his evil! Pages can be located inside, outside, upstairs and downstairs and you have 20 minutes to find them all, so look everywhere! We've changed the locations of the pages, added new locations for the pages and added new rooms upstairs, so check them out.

There's one rule to the game, do not look at the Ender! If you look into the eyes of the Ender your health will be taken from you until you're a withered pile of dust. But don't worry, if you lose health you can obtain it back by collecting pages. You'll also be given a bright torch to help you find your way, but be aware, the more you use it the more power it uses up.

This game does comes with an optional resourcepack to help enhance the gaming experience, this will add spooky textures, models and creepy custom sounds. But be warned, this game contains jumpscares, so play at your own risk!''
Read more about the update HERE

I got some ideas for some achievements, let's go.

''It's going forward!''
description of the achievement: You got your first page!
Rewards: 25 experience.

''You are talented!''
description of the achievement: Get 5 pages in one game.
150 experience, 1 cubelet.

Some basic achievements.

Win your first game of Ender!
description of the achievement: Win your first game of Ender
Rewards: 125 experience.

Win 10 games of Ender
description of the achievement: Win 10 games of Ender
Rewards: 150 experience, [COLOR=var(--text-normal)]1 cubelet

Win 100 games of Ender
description of the achievement: Win 100 games of Ender!
Rewards: 1000 experience, 1 or 2 Halloween cubelets. [/COLOR]

Win 1,000 games of Ender
5000 experience 3 Halloween cubelets.
why adding Halloween cubelets instead of normal cubelets? Because The Ender just is on CubeCraft once every year and we should use it as long as we can.
If you have any name ideas or any achievements ideas then please tell me :)
That's all,
Have a nice day!
Completely agree, achievements are always fun to do and great for motivating players to keep playing.
As for the 1,000 wins one, it isn’t that absurd. Someone will eventually get there, I wouldn’t remove it.

At last, yes featured games have achievements but it’s because they were permanent at a moment. Unlike ender which has always been a seasonal game mode.

Love this idea! +1

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
For now It's too late, but every game deserves achievements in my opinion. So yes. Why not add this to Ender. However It's not too late to add achievements for the christmas game Present Hunt or something like that. I mean if that game makes a return that is.

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Achievements are always fun for everyone and they make you play games you don't like maybe. Yes i want achievements for this game even though I don't play it

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I like the suggestion. I think that achievements would make the game more fun and challenging when it is available. Suggesting some options:
1. Having only achievements that are unique, not that easy to achieve, and if you do achieve them, next year the achievements will be reset and you will be able to try to do them again and/or there will be new achievements of the same kind each year, so that it does not become repetitive or something.
2. Having achievements like in any other game. If we achieve them, the results would be saved for as long as the game exists. (They wouldn't reset each year.)
3. Having both options (if it is possible) - a page of achievements for each of the options I mentioned above.

Personally, I do not have any ideas for achievements, though. If you got any, I would love to read them. And I mean more like achievements for option 1, because thinking of achievements for option 2 wouldn't be so hard - we have them in almost every existing game on the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom