Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 19, 2022
Hey, can ya'll please add a new elytra map in ffa, last one was made in 2016 and because they removed BOTH elytra maps now ffa is very boring for me and other people. With all these new ground maps its just the same over and over, elytra was very different and enjoyable. So please add a new one :D

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think it would be good to add an elytra map to give some variation to the gamemode. I'm not quite sure why the old elytra maps were removed

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
There are alot of players that only play elytra maps. I was shocked when they removed them and ffa instantly got more boring by the second. I just hope they bring them back lol

Apr 19, 2022
There are alot of players that only play elytra maps. I was shocked when they removed them and ffa instantly got more boring by the second. I just hope they bring them back lol
I also hope they brinh them back, after a few days ffa got so boring because i obsolutely loved wing maps. Although I only got into wings map half a year before they got removed, I really miss them. They were great for kills and what could be done in 1 hour of wing maps takes 2-3 hours of sweating and shopping in ground maps. My goal always was to get first on leaderboards but that probably wont happen without wing maps :c

Ariiek

Dec 12, 2021
Hey, can ya'll please add a new elytra map in ffa, last one was made in 2016 and because they removed BOTH elytra maps now ffa is very boring for me and other people. With all these new ground maps its just the same over and over, elytra was very different and enjoyable. So please add a new one :D
The elytra maps were def the most played maps and saw a lot of ffa players stop playing when they removed the elytra maps. Hope they add them back!

Zorimot

Jul 27, 2021
i stopped playing because they removed these maps, lot of people those and quitted now i hope they bring them back >:(

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom