Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shadowcade

May 21, 2022
So I have a suggestion, since I play on pc, its such a BIG pain to navigate through the eggwars shop, so what if by the input of your device you could change the shop. Beware I'm no server owner and I could be talking complete nonsense but if your device is a phone it will put the button type of shop but if your console or pc you can put the chest ui up. And if mobile players want the chest ui or console players want button ui they can turn off the "auto-sync shop" feature in the game settings. I think it would make everyone's life easier and if people don't like it they can just turn it off. I mean I've seen zeqa being able to recognise what input of device your on and if cubecraft can do whatever zeqa did, it can make a huge change for the eggwars community, I hope they implement my idea!

dreamydreams

Aug 2, 2022
So I never really paid much attention to Bedrock, but considering the Java server isn't worth joining anymore I figured I'd give the Bedrock server a try.. my god what a pain.

The menus in Eggwars are nothing short of dreadful. I tried being optimistic, tried telling myself I just need to get used to it... but no, it's garbage. The shop also got changed for Java Eggwars and that took a couple days of getting used to, simply because it was new. On Bedrock is just a bad system.

I understand it's likely designed to be usable on other devices with touchscreen as well, but with mouse and keyboard it's a miserable experience.

Guess I'll keep my eyes on the forum in the upcoming months to hopefully see some exciting news for Java, but my expectations are on the floor.

• Unsure
Reactions: legendaryfox977

Shadowcade

May 21, 2022
So I never really paid much attention to Bedrock, but considering the Java server isn't worth joining anymore I figured I'd give the Bedrock server a try.. my god what a pain.

The menus in Eggwars are nothing short of dreadful. I tried being optimistic, tried telling myself I just need to get used to it... but no, it's garbage. The shop also got changed for Java Eggwars and that took a couple days of getting used to, simply because it was new. On Bedrock is just a bad system.

I understand it's likely designed to be usable on other devices with touchscreen as well, but with mouse and keyboard it's a miserable experience.

Guess I'll keep my eyes on the forum in the upcoming months to hopefully see some exciting news for Java, but my expectations are on the floor.
Yeh thats what im sayin, its why i want cubecraft to make a chest ui for computer, and button ui for mobile

• Agree
Reactions: dreamydreams

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him

You will get used to it.
It takes time to remeber what to shop and where it is.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
So I have a suggestion, since I play on pc, its such a BIG pain to navigate through the eggwars shop, so what if by the input of your device you could change the shop. Beware I'm no server owner and I could be talking complete nonsense but if your device is a phone it will put the button type of shop but if your console or pc you can put the chest ui up. And if mobile players want the chest ui or console players want button ui they can turn off the "auto-sync shop" feature in the game settings. I think it would make everyone's life easier and if people don't like it they can just turn it off. I mean I've seen zeqa being able to recognise what input of device your on and if cubecraft can do whatever zeqa did, it can make a huge change for the eggwars community, I hope they implement my idea!
I personally prefer button ui but that’s a cool idea. Sure, why not!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom