Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree or disagree

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I don't get why the EggWars map 'Fallen' even still exists. It lags incredibly hard and so many people immediately leave when they see the map is fallen.
I think it should be removed or the ability to choose maps, because this is incredibly annoying and the map is unplayable.

Dat_Iron_Block

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
MN, USA
I am on pc, so I have experienced little to no lag. If you guys are having lots of lag I don't see why we should leave it in the game. In addition I think that having the egg near the front of the base is not that fun. People can bridge right to it without the defenders able to do anything about it.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Dat_Iron_Block

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
MN, USA
I’ve played on there with the phone and pc and get no lag. I think it’s fine tbh. I have seen no complains about it besides here so it might be on your end? And I rather they fix the map rather then flat out remove it. I think it’s my favorite map actually lol.
Yeah maybe just rework would be fine. I would hate to see a good concept go to waste.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
some people not liking a map is no reason to remove it. there are still people out there who do love this map for sure. you can just leave and rejoin in the hope for a better map, or choose a map if you have a rank/play with a rank to let them choose. i highly disagree with this idea

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
some people not liking a map is no reason to remove it. there are still people out there who do love this map for sure. you can just leave and rejoin in the hope for a better map, or choose a map if you have a rank/play with a rank to let them choose. i highly disagree with this idea
That's not a feature on bedrock.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't get why the EggWars map 'Fallen' even still exists. It lags incredibly hard and so many people immediately leave when they see the map is fallen.
I think it should be removed or the ability to choose maps, because this is incredibly annoying and the map is unplayable.
I won’t say remove it because of the hard work to build it but make the generators like fruits or time.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve played on there with the phone and pc and get no lag. I think it’s fine tbh. I have seen no complains about it besides here so it might be on your end? And I rather they fix the map rather then flat out remove it. I think it’s my favorite map actually lol.
Do people like lag feast.No for anyone on a lower end device it lags so hard like food on switch and Xbox.As I play on fallen I see the player count rise to 40 then drop to 28 rise to 35 Andy drop to 30 until it fills up with people who don’t care about lag.

Although it should have a rework.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Do people like lag feast.No for anyone on a lower end device it lags so hard like food on switch and Xbox.As I play on fallen I see the player count rise to 40 then drop to 28 rise to 35 Andy drop to 30 until it fills up with people who don’t care about lag.

Although it should have a rework.

Again, this is the first I am really hearing of it. Whenever I play on it not only do me and my friends not lag but we dont see many people quit. I'll take your word for it. I don't think if it's the size though. Other maps that are as big or bigger dont have the same issues.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Again, this is the first I am really hearing of it. Whenever I play on it not only do me and my friends not lag but we dont see many people quit. I'll take your word for it. I don't think if it's the size though. Other maps that are as big or bigger dont have the same issues.
I agree but I’d just like them to stop the excessive amount of generators because so that everyone has a good experience.Its really really laggy for Switch and Xbox which by the way I’m on Switch.

Just the amount of entities from the generators.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree but I’d just like them to stop the excessive amount of generators because so that everyone has a good experience.Its really really laggy for Switch and Xbox which by the way I’m on Switch.

Just the amount of entities from the generators.

Ah, the generators are the issue. I'd say a solution is remove the iron gens at middle at least. They aren't needed as there are plenty at base. Maybe that will help.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I found a way to decrease your lag significantly or no lag at all
-turn your render distance to the lowest possible
- turn off fancy graphics, view bobbing, fancy leaves, smooth lighting off in video settings (this may change how the game looks but its worth it imo)
- also turn anti alliasing to the lowest posible
hope it helps

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom