Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok this is just a list of ideas that I think would be good qol features for eggwars. I'm suggesting them now because I know staff have said they're discussing an update for the gamemode so hopefully some of them can get worked into the update.

- customizable shop. this has been brought up alot so its def not new, i'm just throwing it out there. i personally like the shop system for bedwars on hypixel, and i'm not saying it needs to be a replica, but the general concept hypixel uses is pretty good imo

-more scoreboard info. this is another thing i've seen brought up, and i agree that the scoreboard def needs some additions. here are the things i've thought of
- # kills
- # deaths
- big "YOU" next to the team color that you are
- player you're currently tracking with the tracker
- game timer

- now theses are a lot of things, so i think it would be nice to have them be toggleable. having lots of numbers/to much info can just make the scoreboard look messy

- slight change to the tracker. right now when you track someone it says the name of the person your tracking in green. if the color of the name could switch based on team color that would be great. so if you tracked a purple team member it would say their name in purple instead of green

Ok, that's everything I've thought of. Sorry for not editing for caps and punctuation and whatever but I'm just feeling lazy.

Also because of the number of ideas here the X and check marks wouldnt be very helpful, if people could respond to each idea seperately and give feedback that would be way more helpful.

Edit: all the stuff in the red/orange color is supposed to be in the scoreboard info section. when i tried to edit it to intent it more to make it more obvious it wouldn't save so I'm doing this instread

Last edited:

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I don't think we need a customizable shop. Anyone who plays the game a bit should get pretty fast with the shop and it would just be stealing from hypixel in my opinion. I like the idea of adding a timer to the scoreboard. Your kills are already visible when pressing tab and your team is already bold(you can also just look at like the color of your blocks). Tracker update I don't use the tracker much but could be useful so that is a good one. Nice ideas!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I don't think we need a customizable shop. Anyone who plays the game a bit should get pretty fast with the shop and it would just be stealing from hypixel in my opinion.
sure people can click fast but it would still be very helpful. on the subject of stealing, hypixel doesnt own customizable shops. i agree it would be stealing if cubecraft made an exact replica, but i dont think theyll do that. all I'm saying is to get ideas from hypixel and make it sort of similar, since it works pretty well. drawing inspiration from something isn't steaming
Your kills are already visible when pressing tab
sometimes finding your name in a tablist with like 20 people in it is kinda a pain, and i dont see how adding it to scoreboard would create any problems
your team is already bold(you can also just look at like the color of your blocks).
tbh i had never noticed that my team color was bold, and i would prefer some thing like a "YOU" or a big red x next to it because i think it would be a little more obvious. once the game gets going, you can 100% look at your blocks but i'm talking about when you're in ur cage, and trying to get a sense for where you are and whos next to you

Hope you'll change your mind about some of these, thanks.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
- customizable shop. this has been brought up alot so its def not new, i'm just throwing it out there. i personally like the shop system for bedwars on hypixel, and i'm not saying it needs to be a replica, but the general concept hypixel uses is pretty good imo
yes just yes
- # kills
- # deaths
where should they display this information?
- slight change to the tracker. right now when you track someone it says the name of the person your tracking in green. if the color of the name could switch based on team color that would be great. so if you tracked a purple team member it would say their name in purple instead of green
sounds good

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
where should they display this information?
the #kill/deaths was under the scoreboard sectioin, sorry if this wasnt super clear. I'll make the indent bigger so its more obvious

edit: changed the color instead, read the edit at the bottom of the main post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom