Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did this help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NinjiryanJR

Jun 8, 2016
Egg Wars... A very strategical game type. Egg Wars is not so hard, but many people do things they are not supposed to. Egg Wars has two types, (Solo and Teams). Personally, I only plays TEAMs Egg wars, so I will not be giving tips for solo, but they shouldn't be too different. Anyways, you usually want to pick teams of 2-4, once in a while teams of 6 players isn't so bad, they're actually shorter... First thing you want to do is grind the iron gen until you have 30 iron, once you have got your 30 iron, you spend 20 on sandstone, 5 on wood sword, and 5 on a steak. Once you have done that, you want to build to mid as fast as you can, and make sure someone stays behind to protect your team's egg. You want to rush middle so you can get diamonds (Diamonds are used to activate the Diamond generator, this is KEY) and once you have about 15 diamonds, you want to go back to your base and farm your diamond generator until you have at least full iron,punch bow, diamond axe, or sword, diamond pickaxe, and shield. You also want to get about 16 golden apples and a stack or 2 of arrows. Once you have all your gear, you are ready to attack.. You want to try to play as sneaky as possible, pvp on 1.9 isn't very hard, so when you see a player, you want to fight them, kill them, and destroy their egg. However, if you are not so good at pvp, I recommend when you get to about 6 hearts, eat a golden apple or steak, because your health regenerates very quickly in 1.9.. Once you start eliminating eggs, you want to play it smart, and kill the enemy however you can, usually if you are going to destroy an egg, there will be at least one or two people on base, so kill them, and pillar up to the egg because they will not have blocks, and break the obsidian, once you have done this just kill them again and they will no longer respawn... I know this was not so long, but I'm sure it will be helpful.

If you would like to play with me, you can reply on here and leave your in-game name.. or you can find me in lobby 2, I am often on. Hope you guys find this Strategy of mines useful, if this does help you, Let me know (: <3

Reactions: Dewald Roux

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
tbh I like a divide and conquer strategy.

Have someone rush eggs at very beginning so you can get them without obby around them, have a person or 2 build to mid and at least one person playing defense. If you get most (or all the eggs) at the beginning, you dont have to worry about digging through obby later.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I just take leather armor and wood sword to mid, get 32 diamonds for full iron an diamond, then take mid again and dominaye. Then I just have people take out the other eggs.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom