_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai everyone!

Today I have a simple suggestion about XP and how double XP could become a feature, but also how it could get more players online!

The idea is to add Double XP on the day of a major or minor update for a game, for example, a Sky Wars Update could have double XP enabled for the entire day or two. Not only would it increase players coming to CubeCraft, but also to that specific game. This would include all game modes where you earn XP. This would also help players level up quicker as sometimes it can be a grind. Other uses could be for special events like Christmas or Halloween.

Let me know what you think below! ❤

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with this idea. Sometimes, when you are online on Cube, leveling up can be a bit frustrating, specially when you have high levels (they ask too much experience). So, implementing something like this, would really help leveling up faster. Also, this would attract more players to exp games such as Skywars or Eggwars, as you said.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I also think that they could have double XP like every other Saturday or the first Saturday of every month so that a lot of people will be able to get it because Saturday is a day when a lot of people play cube

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes this can be a very good idea, since what you say is only done in Java (I am a Java player). I don't play Bedrock much, but I think it's a good idea, because Java players can afford things that Bedrock can't.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Jan 13, 2019
I agree and it might as well be double XP and points. If you use /points on bedrock you can see they are being tracked so it might have some use in the future.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I disagree with double xp and points because points shows general statistics (and double wins doesnt make any sense) and xp doesnt have a point to be doubled because you dont get rewards for levels.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with double xp and points because points shows general statistics (and double wins doesnt make any sense) and xp doesnt have a point to be doubled because you dont get rewards for levels.

What are you talking about? This is only for XP. Double wins and points are not a thing, at least on bedrock. Also, you may not get rewards but it's still an accomplishment to get high levels. Not to mention level rewards could be a future feature so it may be useful.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
What are you talking about? This is only for XP. Double wins and points are not a thing, at least on bedrock. Also, you may not get rewards but it's still an accomplishment to get high levels. Not to mention level rewards could be a future feature so it may be useful.
i quoted the guy above me but the quote didnt work it seems

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom