Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Hello everyone!
I rarely play Mineware. This suggestion was primarily from my friends.

I'm sure you've all played Mineware to complete one of the "Win a certain amount of microgames" challenges. Sometimes this challenge requires around 30+ microgames to be won. For those who either love Mineware or want to complete a large sum of Microgames, a double-game length option would be pretty fun!

What will it do?
First of all, this game mode would consist of 30 microgames rather than 15. The first 15 microgames are in normal mode while the last 15 games are in hard mode. Round 15 has a mini-boss game while round 30 has a boss game.

It's a simple concept; double the length of the average game. This adds on to the low customizability of Minewares as you can only vote for the difficulty at the moment.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Double the length of a minerware game. Sounds good if you want to complete a daily challenge that has the "win 30 or 40 microgames". But honestly I don't share the idea of 15 games in normal and 15 games in harder if you vote at the beginning. I would prefer just normal or hard games.

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
But honestly I don't share the idea of 15 games in normal and 15 games in harder if you vote at the beginning. I would prefer just normal or hard games.
I would see why you think this way. It defeats the purpose of the original voting for either hard or normal mode.

Reactions: Jiivan

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hey,

I like the idea with that “Double length” mineware game.

I got one question about it

So the games wil be longer then the normal games? If im not wrong. It will take more time to grind wins for people in the Leaderboard.

Last edited:

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
While this would be a nice idea in concept, the issue is that there would be people who don't want to play longer games and would leave earlier, making the longer games emptier and less fun for those who remain. Longer games just wouldn't work sadly

Reactions: Pineapple and luv!

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I feel like this would make it too long to be voted for that much. Personally I wouldn't enjoy it being that long and it seems others feel the same way.

Part of the reason I enjoy playing minerware because it's fairly short and I can leave on pretty short notice. This would potentially take that element out of it.

Reactions: luv!

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like this would make it too long to be voted for that much. Personally I wouldn't enjoy it being that long and it seems others feel the same way.

Part of the reason I enjoy playing minerware because it's fairly short and I can leave on pretty short notice. This would potentially take that element out of it.
Shorter games?

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
I would say no because there are more people in the game and only emerald+ can vote and if they vote 30 minigames alot of people won't join minerware that much anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foodie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom