Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u think java will close?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 19, 2022
Hmm, before the update that happened on 5th of septembre Java Cubcraft was very playable. Low playercount yes but playable. I remeber talking to a mod( Jiivan) a few days before the destruction of an event came to cubecraft. I told him it would kill the server and he didn't believe it, none of the staff team believed it because removing 80% of games would have a positive effect right.. right? It used to have 1.5k players at peak before the changes. Now i can't recall seeing cubecraft have over 900 players at it's absolute peak. Anyway why was/is there so little team based games. Besides eggwars theres nothing a good party of friends can play. Now how did you guys handle these changes tho? you guys did NOTHING. Lack of information... why not make advertisements? We had no information when seasonal eggwars and stuff was gonna drop it just happened. No information about what would happen after the update. No information about when the seasonal eggwars will stop (I believe it stops in a few days). And well... no information about the "big update." I have asked several times what would happen after that. Will the gamemodes return? "sOrrY bUt wE arE noT alLoweD tO tEll yOU tHat rIgHt noW." Will certain maps return? "sOrrY bUt wE arE noT alLoweD tO tEll yOU tHat rIgHt noW." Litteraly no information... u could have taken this differently in any other way and it would've been better for the server. Thanks staff team.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
At least I can’t get annihilated in quakecraft anymore by you.

My life is too boring to even bother about this update anymore. I guess it sucks you can’t play your favourite game anymore. Happened to me 3 times. Skywars is still enjoyable i guess?

Apr 19, 2022
At least I can’t get annihilated in quakecraft anymore by you.

My life is too boring to even bother about this update anymore. I guess it sucks you can’t play your favourite game anymore. Happened to me 3 times. Skywars is still enjoyable i guess?
I did play alot of quake craft yes but my favourite game is ffa by far xd as im 4th on the leaderboard there. What's your ign if I may ask

Reactions: Komodо

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm, before the update that happened on 5th of septembre Java Cubcraft was very playable. Low playercount yes but playable. I remeber talking to a mod( Jiivan) a few days before the destruction of an event came to cubecraft. I told him it would kill the server and he didn't believe it, none of the staff team believed it because removing 80% of games would have a positive effect right.. right? It used to have 1.5k players at peak before the changes. Now i can't recall seeing cubecraft have over 900 players at it's absolute peak. Anyway why was/is there so little team based games. Besides eggwars theres nothing a good party of friends can play. Now how did you guys handle these changes tho? you guys did NOTHING. Lack of information... why not make advertisements? We had no information when seasonal eggwars and stuff was gonna drop it just happened. No information about what would happen after the update. No information about when the seasonal eggwars will stop (I believe it stops in a few days). And well... no information about the "big update." I have asked several times what would happen after that. Will the gamemodes return? "sOrrY bUt wE arE noT alLoweD tO tEll yOU tHat rIgHt noW." Will certain maps return? "sOrrY bUt wE arE noT alLoweD tO tEll yOU tHat rIgHt noW." Litteraly no information... u could have taken this differently in any other way and it would've been better for the server. Thanks staff team.
What you are saying is simply the truth. The update has been handled in a horrible way, the lack of transparency with the community and the huge amount of mistakes made by the admin team have definitely killed the Java server. As you said, before september 5th, the server used to be playable even though the playercount was low. Now it doesn't even reach 900 players at its max peak.

But by far the fact that sadenns me the most is the lack of transparency. Not even a single official announcement was made in discord. The removal of games wasn't even mentioned in the changelog, where everything is announced, even if it's a change of a banner on bedrock. Now I see that changing a banner on bedrock means more that killing their oldest network while being totally opaque with the players about it. Before the update I thought they couldn't manage things even worse and I even had some hopes about the future of the server the first days after the update happened.
All my hopes are dead now, and it wouldn't be strange for me to see the Java network close tomorrow. The admin team just disappointed me in a way they hadn't ever done before. I'm sad and mad, all at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awabbatt
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.