Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alberto93

Sep 5, 2016
This is the brief story when cubecraft makes pay an innocent person when he has not done anything wrong and is banned for his systems bullshit if that's what I hope does not happen to anyone else since if it happens the following will happen your appeal will be denied when Try talking to the idiot of crazymanjr not answer although it is connected and ignore you if so is friend cubecraft is already a shit since I was past that that Tuesday at 8 am was playing like any other day and from one moment to another my Internet conxion failure and the server takes 3 minutes to get me out when I finally get my internet recover and I proceed to connect again to continue playing and when I reconnect to the server cubecraft tells me that sentinel me to banned for 7 days and without That I will commit some crime so be careful cubecraft is already the of if you ask for an appeal you will be denied and if you say you speak with https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR Save your time and not answer you supposedly is a server of the best if not they have come to call the best but everything is a lie so much eye if you think to buy rank do not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom