Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree or disagree

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
I think that there are not enough tournaments for Minecraft bedrock edition. So I believe that CubeCraft should hold an mcc like tournament, one for Java, and one for bedrock.

To get the word out about a tournament, you should be putting it in the game chat telling people to sign up on the CubeCraft website.
Then on the homepage on the website should be a thread from an admin giving info on the tournament and how to sign up.
People should compete in teams of two and picking your teammate should be apart of the sign up process. There will be 10 teams of 2 total.
The games that should be played are; parkour, BlockWars, skywars, egg wars, battle arena, Minerware, and survival games.
Only 6 of the games should be played with game 4 and 5 having a 2x multiplier and game 6 should have a 3x multiplier.
For picking the game you should give everyone 30seconds to run to the portal of the game they want
The game with the most people will be played, in the event of a tie it will randomly select between the games that tied.
In the end the two teams who have the most points will go to Dodgebolt, dodgebolt will be best of five.
If I should add anymore details just let me know and I will.
The prize for winning should be the highest rank on the server until the second tournament if they decide to do a second one, if they don’t decide to do a second one then the rank will only last a month.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that there are not enough tournaments for Minecraft bedrock edition. So I believe that CubeCraft should hold an mcc like tournament, one for Java, and one for bedrock.

To get the word out about a tournament, you should be putting it in the game chat telling people to sign up on the CubeCraft website.
Then on the homepage on the website should be a thread from an admin giving info on the tournament and how to sign up.
People should compete in teams of two and picking your teammate should be apart of the sign up process. There will be 10 teams of 2 total.
The games that should be played are; parkour, BlockWars, skywars, egg wars, battle arena, Minerware, and survival games.
Only 6 of the games should be played with game 4 and 5 having a 2x multiplier and game 6 should have a 3x multiplier.
For picking the game you should give everyone 30seconds to run to the portal of the game they want
The game with the most people will be played, in the event of a tie it will randomly select between the games that tied.
In the end the two teams who have the most points will go to Dodgebolt, dodgebolt will be best of five.
If I should add anymore details just let me know and I will.
The prize for winning should be the highest rank on the server until the second tournament if they decide to do a second one, if they don’t decide to do a second one then the rank will only last a month.
Yes, I Agree, And All Who's play CubeCraft Must Agree That's It Should Be Added.
I think That will be too much cool :).
I think that will be like hypixel or something like that & Your ideas isn't bad!.
And if some team won They must get a reward like cage or something Special in the lobby :)
They should add it to CubeCraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMrSpacee

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
These sort of things are usually run by external communities rather than Cubecraft themselves
Well cubecraft can hire some people to make the event then cubecraft hosts it. And just because these things are usually ran by outside communities doesn’t mean that cubecraft couldn’t do it themselves, the cubecraft staff have proven themselves more than capable even if it takes them a few months to set up.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Well cubecraft can hire some people to make the event then cubecraft hosts it. And just because these things are usually ran by outside communities doesn’t mean that cubecraft couldn’t do it themselves, the cubecraft staff have proven themselves more than capable even if it takes them a few months to set up.
There used to be a thing like it in Cubecraft java called community games (or something like that) (would find information in events and news subforum afaik) and maybe that could be done by the community manager depending on whether she'd want to do it.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
The time isn't a big problem but the important thing is they must add you great suggest because all servers must have a Championships.
If CubeCraft has Championships then it will be a very very great server
I hope.

Reactions: seenbeanxbox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom