Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChrisBling22

Jan 27, 2017
I am not sure if this is nessicary, buy I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't get in any legal trouble with cubecraft. I wish to create a Youtube channel that will include footage of the Cubecraft server. I would like to request permission to use the cubecraft server to create videos for my new channel. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope this all works out.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I am not sure if this is nessicary, buy I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't get in any legal trouble with cubecraft. I wish to create a Youtube channel that will include footage of the Cubecraft server. I would like to request permission to use the cubecraft server to create videos for my new channel. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope this all works out.
You don't need ask xD You can record videos on this server if you want :p Videos on Cubecraft are always welcome!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You don't need ask xD You can record videos on this server if you want :p Videos on Cubecraft are always welcome!
I think the problem is there are some servers that do say no to this type of thing, there was also issues with the mario texture pack for console edition getting copyright claimed by Nintendo on videos that used it
wouldn't get in any legal trouble with cubecraft
even if there was a problem youd just simply be asked to take the video down, nothing more nothing less but youll be fine have fun! And i should warn you we are hacker central right now but were working on a fix

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom