Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, (tryhards) cube players

I often ask myself, how many wins till the next level, how much xp is it really to be lvl100? And a lot of these questions
Now, before I calculated these one by one and mostly by hand, now I'm lazy so made a python programme that does it for me :o
At the moment it can do 3 things
  1. Calculate the total xp needed for level n (and give how many wins in ew, sk, li)
  2. Calculate the difference is xp between level n and k (and give how many wins in ew, sk, li)
  3. Calculate which level you will be if you use m multipliers on which you get 400, 700 and a chosen amount of /thanks
Now, I'd like to give it more options, but I'm not sure what else I could add :)
So I'm asking for suggestions on what to add :)

Also:
Outdated, please contact me on discord.
If you want the file, DM me on discord I can't link it here (since .py is not allowed). You can also just copy paste it tho

~Fesa

Last edited:

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Damn Fesa, I really likle this suggestion!
I definitely think that this should be added, maybe!
:heart:

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I often get how much wins i need for my next level (rn 7000 xp more) by using Eggwars xp currency (in bedrock it gives the most) and since it gives 250 xp, i do 7x4 (since 4 goes 250s go into 1000) and that's how much wins i need :D (sorry if this is complicated lmao)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I often get how much wins i need for my next level (rn 7000 xp more) by using Eggwars xp currency (in bedrock it gives the most) and since it gives 250 xp, i do 7x4 (since 4 goes 250s go into 1000) and that's how much wins i need :D (sorry if this is complicated lmao)
I wrote a code that displays it for 4 games modes. Calculates the needed xp as a difference in the total xp needed for the levels given by a general formula.
The multiplier part comes from solving a second degree polynomial. (Which is easy since it has a general formula I know)
Don’t worry, I understand

Only real difference is, mine also gives non integer numbers. I could use ceiling function to give the exact right number

Fesa you did amazing

Please teach me how to code I saw my cousin code for his homework on notepad++ and it looks cool
Haha, thank you! I’l really bad at teaching tho xd sorry

Reactions: Katsia Stray

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I wrote a code that displays it for 4 games modes. Calculates the needed xp as a difference in the total xp needed for the levels given by a general formula.
The multiplier part comes from solving a second degree polynomial. (Which is easy since it has a general formula I know)
Don’t worry, I understand

Only real difference is, mine also gives non integer numbers. I could use ceiling function to give the exact right number

Haha, thank you! I’l really bad at teaching tho xd sorry
Please try 🥺

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Yes thank you Fesa! I love doing things that really open up imagination, like redstone,command blocks, animating, editing, tweening, recording videos, creating 3d models and now coding! I'd love if youd show me some basics to advanced at some point 😄

My discord is always open, literally. We are legally friends 🍭

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom