Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Duels, try to stay on topic!

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
After playing CTF duels with some friends of mine (thanks reallego999 and hehelevithanlol), I have a few things to say

I’m writing this late at night so imma just thought-dump into this rather than to write a proper 5-paragraph American-style essay

respawn time - having the respawn time set to 2 seconds feels like being instantly respawned. Like… it Makes capturing The flag feel very slow paced, which I’ll get to my next point

mining the defense and flag - for some reason the defenses and the flag take a long time to break. This paired up with the fast respawn time makes it very infuriating to obtain the flag.

defense time - the time it takes to defend the flag in the beginning of the match is too long

inventory - for some reason, players only have 3 arrows… isn’t it better to have an infinity bow? And what about stuff like blocks, which will be especially useful for so many reasons

Reactions: Dreamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom