Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft Java be killed or should Cubecraft try to cross platform Java and Bedrock?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phalecy

Apr 25, 2022
By now you might have heard about the news that Java Editon Cubecraft is slowly being killed off by the Cubecraft administrators. They killed the Java rank store killed some of the minigames to reduce upkeep cost. Java Cubecraft is barely at a 100 players online average compared to Bedrock Cubecraft Bedrock at an immense 10000 online player average making Cubecraft administrators think Cubecraft Java is expendable. My suggestion is that the Bedrock community absorb the Java community by installing a Plugin that allows both Minecraft Editions to join. The benefit would be an amazing to Cubecraft would retain all its Java community and be the only Minigame cross platform server in the entire Minecraft community!!!

BillyGlaz

Jan 16, 2022
Eso le pasara a bedrock si es que no hacen algo contra los tramposos y optimizar el servidor

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Multiple problems:

1) differences in combat
2) Bedrock players have the bridging advantage
3) All the server code would have to be rewritten
4) Bedrock relies on a lot of custom models.

not that all of that matters, because Microsoft doesn’t allow it.
also most of Java fanbase are not fond of Bedrock, and vice versa

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Multiple problems:

1) differences in combat
2) Bedrock players have the bridging advantage
3) All the server code would have to be rewritten
4) Bedrock relies on a lot of custom models.

not that all of that matters, because Microsoft doesn’t allow it.
also most of Java fanbase are not fond of Bedrock, and vice versa
all the sever code would not have to be rewritten, as they use a thing to make bedrock servers connect to the java servers already, they just a thing that makes it more like bedrock. they would have all the other problims though

Clovate

Aug 11, 2022
www.youtube.com
By now you might have heard about the news that Java Editon Cubecraft is slowly being killed off by the Cubecraft administrators. They killed the Java rank store killed some of the minigames to reduce upkeep cost. Java Cubecraft is barely at a 100 players online average compared to Bedrock Cubecraft Bedrock at an immense 10000 online player average making Cubecraft administrators think Cubecraft Java is expendable. My suggestion is that the Bedrock community absorb the Java community by installing a Plugin that allows both Minecraft Editions to join. The benefit would be an amazing to Cubecraft would retain all its Java community and be the only Minigame cross platform server in the entire Minecraft community!!!
Interesting idea, it's just that it would be very difficult and time consuming for team cubecraft to do, and the pvp styles and game styles are very different from each other

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom