Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IsaacTheNoob1

Jun 18, 2020
Some cool game ideas: spleef, Mazes, Rush ladder (which is a game where u go through a maze, find the super big tall ladder, and first one to get to the top wins.) Ultimate Fighting (this is how it works: you start the game with 15 gold and u use it to buy weapons, armor, food, and stuff like that. The game starts with 16 people, and everyone is split up into 8 groups of 2. Then both people in each group fight each other, and after 1 person is killed in each group, there will be a total of 8 people left. They each get 10 more gold and they use it to buy more things. Then there are 4 groups of 2. Then again, when 1 person gets killed in each group, there are 4 people, and then again, they get 10 more gold to buy more things with. and then there are 2 groups of 2. Then once again, when 1 person gets killed in each group, there are 2 people left. They still get 10 gold to buy more things with. Then They will battle in a bigger arena/space, one that is about twice or more as big. And then the winner of that round is the winner of the game. BTW every player has swiftness during the whole game) I hope you like these ideas! If you decide to use any of them, feel free to change some of the rules and stuff up if you'd like! Btw if u do use any of these then please add a sign or something saying "requested by IsaacTheNoob1" or something like that. Have a good time and good luck on making more fun and entertaining minecraft games!

Reactions: LlTE and _PedroPF_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom