Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Ohai!

The title says it all. Wouldn't it be a cool feature to have a new section in parkour where you could practice competitive maps? Just to get a little better at it. It won't be in spectator mode but in gamemode 0 obviously. It's the same but without an opponent. I prefer having this as a invidual NPC instead of throwing it in competitive itself. Then it's a lot more noticable.

You're also able to choose at what point you'd like to start. Right side, left side, but also at what checkpoint. This could be done with a neat little item menu, think of a map or compass.

I personally think this'd be pretty cool and neat to have.

D

Deleted member 100818

I'm not opposed to the idea personally, however the weight of my opinion shouldn't count for much seeing as I regularly fail 1 block jumps :D
You'll get there.. eventually

D

Deleted member 100818

I've actually completed all the easy maps...well except for drought 2 which I got Camezonda to do for me...and drought 3 which I asked Rubik to do :D It still counts though, right?
No, it's at least better than doing nothing =P

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
But then you know everything's that gonna happen in the map, i like the competitive maps because when you play you don't know when something comes/happens. It's all matter of skill not practice.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 100818

But then you know everything's that gonna happen in the map, i like the competitive maps because when you play you don't know when something comes/happens. It's all matter of skill not practice.
Play 2 hours and you already know what's gonna happen in every single map.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 100818

But why practicing it? Wont it be boring if you literally know every map?
Everyone already knows every map by now. Practicing it would make you better at the game, which makes it more fun because you're better at it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I've actually completed all the easy maps...well except for drought 2 which I got Camezonda to do for me...and drought 3 which I asked Rubik to do :D It still counts though, right?
Drought 2 was pretty hard to be honest, took me a good ten minutes and I'm usually quite good at Parkour D:

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Love it.

ofc!

Drought 2 was pretty hard to be honest, took me a good ten minutes and I'm usually quite good at Parkour D:

ikr?

D

Deleted member 100818

Don't know of some of my posts will count as a bump, so this'll be the last one. I still think it'll be a good thing to have, low priority or not.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom