Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EpicDuckboi14

Apr 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
A suggestion I have for the Competitive Parkour is to add a mode that you can set your own spawn point wherever you want, but the catch is that you can set your spawn point every so seconds like 10 - 30 seconds. This would make the Competitive parkour a little different and would be really fun to play around with.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It would make competitive parkour too easy. some spots are really easy and people can just place checkpoints at the hard ones.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
A suggestion I have for the Competitive Parkour is to add a mode that you can set your own spawn point wherever you want, but the catch is that you can set your spawn point every so seconds like 10 - 30 seconds. This would make the Competitive parkour a little different and would be really fun to play around with.
I wouldn't really agree with the idea it kind of ruins the main point of the game itself by making it very quick and if you die once you have no chance of coming back because of how easy in fact it is, Keeping the game around 1 -2 mins i find is a good amount of time for players to experiment with it, and if you are behind it also gives you a chance to come back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom