Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
OK so lately ive been trying to grind cublets more and half the time I get something I already have. When you get a duplicate, you get loot points. The problem is that you get around 50 loot points per duplicate for a cublet. Cublets cost 500 points to make, so you would need 10 duplicates just to make one cublet, see the problem?

The point of the cublet system is to give players cool cosmetics to show off how much they play cubecraft, not to give them stuff they already have. Please fix this, its so irritating.

Examples -

- Get a trail I already have from an uber cublet after saving for a week

- Get an ugly clay cage from a super cublet which came as the rank reward after waiting for 2 weeks

Its just not fun, dont have much more to add. Drastically lower or remove getting duplicates from cublets, or make it so you get way more loot points, or make it so you can have a second chance if you get something you hate.

Thanks.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I reacted with unsure because I feel like getting duplicate items with loot points as a compensation for normal- and super cubelets is good as how it is. Since both of the cubelets are ’easy’ to receive, I think that removing the chance of getting a duplicated item for them are way too overpowered. -1

However uber cubelets aren’t easy to get and receiving a duplicate item from an uber cubelet isn’t something anyone enjoys. Removing the chance of receiving a duplicate item from an uber cubelet makes it even more exciting to open an uber cubelet. +1

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I get your point; the chances of getting a new cosmetic decreases as you get more and more of them. I don't really know how the system is made for the cubelets, but every item probably has a certain % of chance to get it. So if you got a lot of high chance items, you're probably going to get them as duplicate pretty often.
However, you could also see this as a challenge. The less you get new items, the more special it becomes when you do! It doesn't have to be that easy, so you don't have all cosmetics too quickly :-)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Getting duplicates might not be the most fun thing, but it's part of the loot system so I think they shouldn't remove it. The chance of a duplicate makes it harder to get all the loot items, and I think that should be the same.
Although, getting a duplicate out of an Uber cubelet is even more frustrating. So maybe they could reduce the chance of getting a duplicate out of an Uber cubelet. Or they could give even more loot points for it. But they should not remove the chance completely.

Reactions: Hoshi

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Getting duplicates might not be the most fun thing, but it's part of the loot system so I think they shouldn't remove it. The chance of a duplicate makes it harder to get all the loot items, and I think that should be the same.
Although, getting a duplicate out of an Uber cubelet is even more frustrating. So maybe they could reduce the chance of getting a duplicate out of an Uber cubelet. Or they could give even more loot points for it. But they should not remove the chance completely.
Buy why? Getting a duplicate serves no purpose. Yes, you could argue that it makes it a "challange," but in the end it's just frustrating. Challenges are fun when they are rewarding, but always getting duplicates (has happened for the past 5 uber cublets i've opened) is not rewarding, it's just frustrating.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi! I reacted with unsure because I feel like getting duplicate items with loot points as a compensation for normal- and super cubelets is good as how it is. Since both of the cubelets are ’easy’ to receive, I think that removing the chance of getting a duplicated item for them are way too overpowered. -1

However uber cubelets aren’t easy to get and receiving a duplicate item from an uber cubelet isn’t something anyone enjoys. Removing the chance of receiving a duplicate item from an uber cubelet makes it even more exciting to open an uber cubelet. +1
Hi, I think that not getting duplicates from an uber would be a fair compromise, as I understand why people think that removing the chance from other cublets would be a bit op.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Buy why? Getting a duplicate serves no purpose. Yes, you could argue that it makes it a "challange," but in the end it's just frustrating. Challenges are fun when they are rewarding, but always getting duplicates (has happened for the past 5 uber cublets i've opened) is not rewarding, it's just frustrating.
Removing duplicates would make it way too easy to get all the loot items. I am currently trying to get all common items, and would already have them all if there weren't duplicates. So they definitely shoudl not remove the duplicates. They maybe could reduce the chance of duplicates in uber cubelets, but I think it's fine as it is now.

Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem is that you get around 50 loot points per duplicate for a cublet. Cublets cost 500 points to make, so you would need 10 duplicates just to make one cublet, see the problem?
Another solution (that's slightly off topic) light be to increase the number of loot points you get for a duplicate. A common duplicate now gives like 20 loot points, which is 2.5%. Increasing that makes it easier to craft new cubelets and a bit less frustrating to receive duplicate items

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom