• No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Better map join selecting (I don't know if I spelled it right.)
If you are higher than an iron rank, you are able to select maps by armour stands in the lobby next to the join signs. Sometimes, the same map is a couple of times available. Like you can see here:

https://imgur.com/wFddQ32
wFddQ32

You can join whether left click or right click, my suggestion is, if you click with your right mouse button, you can see all available games, like you see the map Mushroom is three times available, you press right click and you see all 3 games in a row, so you can press which one you want to join.

Why should they add this?
+Well, if you want to join with your party in that map, and the first one is almost filled, and you want to build something special or I don't know what you want to build, you can simply join.

+If you already joined the first one, and you see someone you are ignoring/hating joined it too, you want to leave, but you prefer that map, with this option you are able to join another game, the same map easily.

~Another unquality suggestion by Juskebat

D

Deleted member 100818

It doesn't have a high priority but it's definitely a good suggestion to me. it shouldn't be too hard to make and I think it could help people out in certain situations.

Reactions: Juskebat

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Really good quality of life suggestion. This probably means that there should be a player count displayed on the maps in quick select just like on the regular signs? Would make sense to be able to distinguish the map from the other.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Really good quality of life suggestion. This probably means that there should be a player count displayed on the maps in quick select just like on the regular signs? Would make sense to be able to distinguish the map from the other.
Dat je met rechtermuisknop gewoon alle games ziet als er bijvoorbeeld 3 weergeven worden zodat je niet altijd degene joint waarin de meeste mensen zitten.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
wFddQ32

You can join whether left click or right click, my suggestion is, if you click with your right mouse button, you can see all available games, like you see the map Mushroom is three times available, you press right click and you see all 3 games in a row, so you can press which one you want to join.
Don't we already join the map that is filled the most? If yes, this wouldn't really be necessary in my opinion.

+Well, if you want to join with your party in that map, and the first one is almost filled, and you want to build something special or I don't know what you want to build, you can simply join.
But your party joins with you if you join a game? And if the party is too big to fit into a game that's almost full, you will spawn in the second map, if there are multiple maps availible.
+If you already joined the first one, and you see someone you are ignoring/hating joined it too, you want to leave, but you prefer that map, with this option you are able to join another game, the same map easily.
Wait 40 seconds and join the other game availible, it's not that hard.

D

Deleted member 352903

Don't we already join the map that is filled the most? If yes, this wouldn't really be necessary in my opinion.

But your party joins with you if you join a game? And if the party is too big to fit into a game that's almost full, you will spawn in the second map, if there are multiple maps availible.

Wait 40 seconds and join the other game availible, it's not that hard.
sometimes I want to join a map, but first I want to know if that map has players in it. If we add this with the number of players on each option, then I agree +1111111

D

Deleted member 352903

And besides, it's not a big deal to take 10 seconds out of your day to check if a game is full, is it? (Not saying the amount of players shouldn't be showed in the quick join menu btw)
its just a quality of life suggestion :(

Reactions: remio
Top Bottom