Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

I'm suggesting that you could have the ability to retract a report in game and maybe also on the reports site.

I made this suggestion because i was in a solo skywars game and i saw someone flying in the distance, i then reported the first person to kill which was like 2 seconds after i saw that person land, but it turned out it was actually a different person fly hacking. Therefor no need to waste staffs time spectating this other guy whom i reported accidently as i was kinda rushing to report the first person because it was surprising to see a hacker but anyway.

I mean the main thing is i think adding a command like /reportretract or /retract or something like that would be good as it wouldnt waste staffs time when you realise; wrong hacker, actually that name prolly doesnt mean something inapropriate or maybe i read that skin a bit wrong.

maybe its a bit useless but i think making a staff member spectate someone i know isnt hacking is kinda useless and uneeded too so id rather just retract that report.

If its added in game it could also be added on the reports site for the same reasons i mentioned in the third paragraph and if you added the wrong evidence etc

Well i think its prolly more important in game, if you also agree vote below or disagree idm

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I think the mods can also benefit from this as they would have less reports to handle.

Not too hard to implement but definitely a great addition!
:agree: Agree

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

BillyGlaz

Jan 16, 2022
A report is not a game, if you're reporting to a player it's because you're sure it's a cheat then take his name and report it... In any case moderators cancel or may deny your report request
I say that this suggestion is far from being considered although not in the future.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
A report is not a game, if you're reporting to a player it's because you're sure it's a cheat then take his name and report it... In any case moderators cancel or may deny your report request
I say that this suggestion is far from being considered although not in the future.
Yes I understand it's not a game, but as described in the thread message above, when you think you see a hacker your first instinct is to report and it could just happen to be that you got the wrong name or whatever.
Same with name reports, there's always many ways to look at names and if one of them is appropriate the player probably wont be banned so maybe you just figured out that maybe the name wasn't inappropriate actually so you retract it

Yk it's not an important suggestion at all and if its not implemented its completely fine its just if the moderators time doesn't need to be wasted when you know there was no rules being broken after further thinking or after fixing a mistake then there's no need to waste the time of the mod.

Reactions: Amazinq

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

I'm suggesting that you could have the ability to retract a report in game and maybe also on the reports site.

I made this suggestion because i was in a solo skywars game and i saw someone flying in the distance, i then reported the first person to kill which was like 2 seconds after i saw that person land, but it turned out it was actually a different person fly hacking. Therefor no need to waste staffs time spectating this other guy whom i reported accidently as i was kinda rushing to report the first person because it was surprising to see a hacker but anyway.

I mean the main thing is i think adding a command like /reportretract or /retract or something like that would be good as it wouldnt waste staffs time when you realise; wrong hacker, actually that name prolly doesnt mean something inapropriate or maybe i read that skin a bit wrong.

maybe its a bit useless but i think making a staff member spectate someone i know isnt hacking is kinda useless and uneeded too so id rather just retract that report.

If its added in game it could also be added on the reports site for the same reasons i mentioned in the third paragraph and if you added the wrong evidence etc

Well i think its prolly more important in game, if you also agree vote below or disagree idm
I think it would be easier to add the option to retract the report by shift clicking or something similar on the head of the reported user in the /reports menu.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom