Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2019
So, I haven't played on your server in about 3-4 months, and today I tried to log in. When I tried to log in, it told me I was perm-banned for compromised account, and that I need to appeal. When I went to appeal at the website, I put in my username, and it told me my account has never played on the server before, and I can't appeal.

I would like help, because I have changed my password, and I made sure no one has my password.

(My username is GarethIsNotMean)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
If this issue appears again in the future, use the UUID of the account instead of using the username. You can easily find it by going on namemc.com and searching up the username of the player. :)
epAi0Lz.jpg

Got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me. Always here to help!
- Locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kloska
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom