Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 5, 2021
My problem with the Asian region is that for some reason i am being connected to Asian region even tho i normally connect to Europe
I get around 250 ping in Europe and around 450 in Asia i do not know why this is happening and it is really frustrating having 400 ping and connecting to Asian lobbys and the only real work around i could see is letting players pick what region they would want to play in please fix this some how

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
My problem with the Asian region is that for some reason i am being connected to Asian region even tho i normally connect to Europe
I get around 250 ping in Europe and around 450 in Asia i do not know why this is happening and it is really frustrating having 400 ping and connecting to Asian lobbys and the only real work around i could see is letting players pick what region they would want to play in please fix this sol

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I get around 250 ping in Europe and around 450 in Asia i do not know why this is happening and it is really frustrating having 400 ping and connecting to Asian lobbys and the only real work around i could see is letting players pick what region they would want to play in please fix this some how
Maybe many people aren't playing on EU at that moment so it takes you to a different region . It also happens for me mostly when I'm playing at night

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure they just released Java Asia, wouldn't make sense for bedrock to not have it as well

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Sounds like a bug, I recommend submitting a bug report here.
Make sure to include as many details as possible :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom