Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFBS

Mar 9, 2016
Spain
Hello, my character is JFBS in the server. I got banned a long time ago and for no reason because the evidences (videos) showed one of those hacks where you can have aim on shoots and such stuff, and i never used that, also the chat and no idea why my name JFBS (Helper) had this status next to my name. Someone hacked my account and was playing with it because I didn't play for a long time, and the reason why I'm writing this is because my sister wants to play and she discovered i was banned when she tried to go in the server. Appeal code 1493 and they said appeal denied, there must be a way of finding out who it was and from where they were playing, and I only play from Apple devices, so I use the Mac version for minecraft. I paid 90€ for diamond rank and it's unfair i got ban because someone hacked my minecraft account.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello, my character is JFBS in the server. I got banned a long time ago and for no reason because the evidences (videos) showed one of those hacks where you can have aim on shoots and such stuff, and i never used that, also the chat and no idea why my name JFBS (Helper) had this status next to my name. Someone hacked my account and was playing with it because I didn't play for a long time, and the reason why I'm writing this is because my sister wants to play and she discovered i was banned when she tried to go in the server. Appeal code 1493 and they said appeal denied, there must be a way of finding out who it was and from where they were playing, and I only play from Apple devices, so I use the Mac version for minecraft. I paid 90€ for diamond rank and it's unfair i got ban because someone hacked my minecraft account.
As I could see you have been banned by the Anti-cheat (Sentinel) and both conversations have been closed. There may be a minimum chance to create a conversation with the administrator TacosBeFriend and be able to talk about your ban can contact him through this link: https: //www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Tacosbefriends I recommend you be patient until you have an answer and your case is handled. Good Day! :)

Reactions: Elenahh

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
As I could see you have been banned by the Anti-cheat (Sentinel) and both conversations have been closed. There may be a minimum chance to create a conversation with the administrator TacosBeFriend and be able to talk about your ban can contact him through this link: https: //www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Tacosbefriends I recommend you be patient until you have an answer and your case is handled. Good Day! :)
You actually would contact LoonyRules privately, Tacos does not handle this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom