Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Franly

Mar 26, 2018
You are concerned about the player who belongs to the Russian-speaking community on your server. I think you know that there is a share of Russian players on the CubeCraft: Including a lot of Yutubers. Not all of them know the languages the server runs on. I ask you to make a translation into Russian. Writes Franly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Вас беспокоит игрок который относится к Русскоязычному сообществу на Вашем сервере. Я думаю Вы знаете что на CubeCraft есть доля Русских игроков: В том числе множество Ютуберов. Не все они знают языки на которых работает сервер. Прошу Вас сделать перевод на Русский язык. Пишет Franly

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You are concerned about the player who belongs to the Russian-speaking community on your server. I think you know that there is a share of Russian players on the CubeCraft: Including a lot of Yutubers. Not all of them know the languages the server runs on. I ask you to make a translation into Russian. Writes Franly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Вас беспокоит игрок который относится к Русскоязычному сообществу на Вашем сервере. Я думаю Вы знаете что на CubeCraft есть доля Русских игроков: В том числе множество Ютуберов. Не все они знают языки на которых работает сервер. Прошу Вас сделать перевод на Русский язык. Пишет Franly
I like the idea of maki the server more and more language friendly.
+1

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
As far I know there are no russian staff members, to translate it, and Google translate is not the best translator, and might translate some words wrong. (Correct me If I’m wrong)

But I agree with supporting more languages.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think that more languages (Russian included) would help to make the server better for everyone.
+1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The problem is: We don't have any Russian staff members at all, and there are actually no trusted Russian people on this forums, so a translation is not possible yet.
If you'd like to translate some threads into Russian, feel free to do it in the support sub-forum!
If you want your translations to be implemented, first gain messages, activiry and reports, and then aply for helper.

D

Deleted member 100818

As @lil' sheep mentioned, there is no Russian staff member. Which means that they cannot translate everything fluently. So then they'd have to translate everything using online translators, which is useless as they do not work that well, especially with grammar. And it would take an insane amount of time to fix that, and that wouldn't be worth it imo. Staff members are busy enough with their business right now, making them translate a language they cannot speak is really not worth anything.

Reactions: remio

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Tbh Arabic, Swedish and Turkish are the most needed languages right now because they are spoken more than Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom