Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Well-Known Member
Jan 4, 2021
404
565
149
Bamboo forest
Hello and good day!
Today i have a suggestion regarding the Luckyblock PvP game from minerware!


Whats the idea:
The idea is simple, add the minerware bossgame luckyblock pvp to the featured game order, ofcourse with some minor changes which il'll get back to later in this post.

Why should this be added:
A lot of people might say its the same as luckyblock, which ofcourse is the permanent gamemode Lucky Islands. This isn't true because the luckyblock bossgame has different items, a other map, and basicly is a entire other game.
It should be added because it can be very fast yet fun rounds.


What should be changed:
First of all, bows should be a bit less op since you can just spam and guarantee a win.
Second of all, the map should be a bit bigger and with a couple of obstacles.


Thats pretty much all, if you like the idea; please react with :agree: to this post!
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
I am glad you took your time to write down this suggestion! It is filled with information and very well explained. I would like to add that i agree. ok?
 

Stijnnn_

Well-Known Member
Jan 4, 2021
404
565
149
Bamboo forest
I am glad you took your time to write down this suggestion! It is filled with information and very well explained. I would like to add that i agree. ok?
if you cant read it:
1650713347082.png
 
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
I'd like to see it in FFA as an automatic event rather than a new gamemode to be fair.
 

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
No.
I personally hate this Boss game, as I find it too chaotic and purely luck based. Yes, I know that's the idea, but the only way to succeed there is to get at least a weapon and try to survive in that mess, where everyone is going after everyone. I scratch my head when I have to go through it and I wouldn't like to see this released separately in any way.
 

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
This boss game be better if it will have 10~20 seconds to open some lucky blocks and not being rushed :thisisfine:
Then it will replicate survival games. The arena will need huge expansion and more blocks must be added in that case. And as I mentioned, it's already a huge mess. This, in my opinion, will only make things even worse.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom