Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello and good day!
Today i have a suggestion regarding the Luckyblock PvP game from minerware!

Whats the idea:
The idea is simple, add the minerware bossgame luckyblock pvp to the featured game order, ofcourse with some minor changes which il'll get back to later in this post.

Why should this be added:
A lot of people might say its the same as luckyblock, which ofcourse is the permanent gamemode Lucky Islands. This isn't true because the luckyblock bossgame has different items, a other map, and basicly is a entire other game.
It should be added because it can be very fast yet fun rounds.

What should be changed:
First of all, bows should be a bit less op since you can just spam and guarantee a win.
Second of all, the map should be a bit bigger and with a couple of obstacles.

Thats pretty much all, if you like the idea; please react with :agree: to this post!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

I am glad you took your time to write down this suggestion! It is filled with information and very well explained. I would like to add that i agree. ok?

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I am glad you took your time to write down this suggestion! It is filled with information and very well explained. I would like to add that i agree. ok?
if you cant read it:
1650713347082.png

D

Deleted member 347571

I'd like to see it in FFA as an automatic event rather than a new gamemode to be fair.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
No.
I personally hate this Boss game, as I find it too chaotic and purely luck based. Yes, I know that's the idea, but the only way to succeed there is to get at least a weapon and try to survive in that mess, where everyone is going after everyone. I scratch my head when I have to go through it and I wouldn't like to see this released separately in any way.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This boss game be better if it will have 10~20 seconds to open some lucky blocks and not being rushed :thisisfine:
Then it will replicate survival games. The arena will need huge expansion and more blocks must be added in that case. And as I mentioned, it's already a huge mess. This, in my opinion, will only make things even worse.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom