Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
in eggwars there should be the ability to purchase iron golems and possibly other mobs to protect your base from enemy teams and we should be able to biy them with diamond or emerald, i would like to see this added.
This already exists on Hypixel and the experience is honestly painful. Adding this can only lead to people massively buying iron golems to camp on their base to make impossible for other players to go there and simply fight, even if you have a full enchanted diamond armor. Of course they could make this item really expensive or make it despawn after a certain time, but I think it would only cause headaches.

Reactions: Goldy and Rocks1

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Simply make it expensive and being able to buy only 3 mobs
That's true but I simply don't like the idea because of the experience I had in other servers with campers. I think we have enough for now with redstone traps and all that stuff to add iron golems, which will make fighting impossible, even if you only have 1 of them, specially on Java.

Reactions: Rocks1 and Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom