Votes: 2 50.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
ok so this suggestion is for a blockwars to have a dedicated game discussion I decided to give the thread a make over because I was not really happy with the quality of the thread.

THE PROBLEM - blockwars is a permanent game on bedrock yet it doesn’t get a dedicated game discussion

SOLUTION 1 - add a blockwars game discussion with a CTF and Line Dash sub forums

SOLUTION 2 - add a game discussion for “bedrock games” this would have sub forums about blockwars and survival games

SOLUTION 3 - add a blockwars and survival games game discussion

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn and Anneum

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I don't know about Bedrock, but on java Blockwars and Line Dash are featured games. Therefore we got a dedicated 'Featured Games' subforum instead. Giving every single game an own subforum would be too much, and some will rarely be posted in. In my opinion it's fine this way, it keeps everything clear.
Block wars is permanent on bedrock which makes thing very confusing for bedrock players

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Block wars is permanent on bedrock which makes thing very confusing for bedrock players
I understand. The forums are not really built to have 2 different networks, which can make things a bit confusing sometimes. If blockwars is a permanent game on Bedrock I think it's a good idea to give it an own dedicated game discussion subforum.

Reactions: Pyups🎄

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I understand. The forums are not really built to have 2 different networks, which can make things a bit confusing sometimes. If blockwars is a permanent game on Bedrock I think it's a good idea to give it an own dedicated game discussion subforum.
That’s true another thing is that the forums could have a “bedrock games” discussion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom