Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this question be added?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello there everybody,

Based on my previous experiences as a Helper applicant, I'd like to see a question implemented which make the team see the player's entertainment over the network.

Well, as you know, the questions are from how old are you to the amount of reports you've done over the network for example. So I've been thinking; The only 'off-topic' question put into the application template it's that what says "Do you would like to let us know any other thing?".

Why not adding a new question that let recruitment's know about your better moments on the network?

Many of you will say it's completely unnecessary and that it just would make it longer than it is and that all. Well, this will allow recruitment team if you really enjoy the community or what were your favourite parts etc. There used to be a question with the old system (google forms) that asked you about your favourite game, so why not do the same about your best moments now?

In my case for example, I'd say that my best moments at the network, it is on the forums, when I release a new suggestion out and share it with my friends/the whole community.

So let me know what do you think about this, and don't forget to vote at the poll located above and let your comment below! I'd personally love this.
Thanks for reading it out! =D

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Everyone that applies for helper enjoys the network, otherwise you wouldn't want to become a helper.
As you said, adding these questions will only make the applies longer which will take more time for the recruitment team to review. If you want to share your favorite moments on the network you're of course free to share them in your apply! You don't have to stick to the questions completely and you could also add info about yourself if you want to.

Reactions: Ge1ster
D

Deleted member 469419

Everyone that applies for helper enjoys the network, otherwise you wouldn't want to become a helper.
As you said, adding these questions will only make the applies longer which will take more time for the recruitment team to review. If you want to share your favorite moments on the network you're of course free to share them in your apply! You don't have to stick to the questions completely and you could also add info about yourself if you want to.
Welp, of course. Just as you say; if you don't enjoy the network you shouldn't apply at all.

But the goal of this suggestion is to let recruitments team know about your concrete best moment into the network. I forgot to say this in the suggestion, but if you say for example that you really enjoy at posting threads and you don't post anything, then there's an inconsistency. So put it simply, this would be allow recruitment's team to know if applicant is lying about something or not.

They can easily prove if you're lying or not.

If a question wouldn't change the decision at all then it's probably not worth having, it's not really the focus of what we look for in applicants and it does feel rather pointless to have.

Of course it will change the final decision. As I said above, it can allow the recruitment team to prove if you're lying or not which it's without doubt an important factor on your application.

Thank you both for your feedbacks, though.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The old helper application form had questions of these sort, and they were removed. I believe it was because people would sometimes over-elaborate on their answers and end up showing a version of themselves which wasn't entirely honest. So they decided to move any sort of open questions to the interview, that way people would have to answer on the spot and can't make up any unnecessarily fancy answers they wouldn't legitimately think of if they had to answer spontaneously.

I think this reasoning still makes much sense so I disagree with this.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom