Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_braderzzzzz_

Jun 18, 2020
Although tower defense has one of the smaller playerbases in comparison to other games mode, newer players or trolls always seem to ruin the experience by knowingly or unknowingly placing towers in the wrong slots E.G placing one 3x3 tower in the slot of two 3x3 towers. A 1v1 seems like a good way to counteract this happening and would push the skill curve of TD players. Opinions?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
An extra 1v1 gamemode could be fun. Allthough I think for the current gamemode you can't hold it that sometimes some people don't fully understand the game yet. It's a team game and some players of the team will be less experienced than others. Mostly when people place towers wrong I just tell them to replace them and most of the time they will do so.

_braderzzzzz_

Jun 18, 2020
An extra 1v1 gamemode could be fun. Allthough I think for the current gamemode you can't hold it that sometimes some people don't fully understand the game yet. It's a team game and some players of the team will be less experienced than others. Mostly when people place towers wrong I just tell them to replace them and most of the time they will do so.

I try to do that do, however I keep on coming into more and more stubborn new players that don't want to listen, its beginning to become really frustrating

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-18 18.39.42.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-18 18.39.42.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 68

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Please do some research before creating a thread. This has been suggested many times before!

There are lots of more suggestions of this but they're outdated.

Even though, I don't agree with this, I mean, you can create maps about this and make a 1v1 mode but how are you able to play it, I never seen someone who told that in a thread/suggestion. You need to tell how you want to play it, the maps, maybe the strategie's and a lot more. A couple reasons why I don't agree with this, because not everything is clear.

_braderzzzzz_

Jun 18, 2020
Please do some research before creating a thread. This has been suggested many times before!

There are lots of more suggestions of this but they're outdated.

Even though, I don't agree with this, I mean, you can create maps about this and make a 1v1 mode but how are you able to play it, I never seen someone who told that in a thread/suggestion. You need to tell how you want to play it, the maps, maybe the strategie's and a lot more. A couple reasons why I don't agree with this, because not everything is clear.

The maps are fine as it it, however with it being 1v1, this will make players think much more carefully about how to spend their money and this alone will force players to begin developing actual strategies based on efficiency or starving the enemy team of exp or all out aggression. these are just examples, but if 1v1s were to be implemented more strats will develop of time

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
The maps are fine as it it.

No, how do you wanna do that? You can't do that if you have to make 6 players per team into 1. The map is far too big for all the towers. How are you going to do those towers on your own when you probably need 6 people for that.

This will make players think much more carefully about how to spend their money and this alone will force players to begin developing actual strategies based on efficiency or starving the enemy team of exp or all out aggression. these are just examples, but if 1v1s were to be implemented more strats will develop of time.

I mean, that's true, I agree with what you're said there. People just know how to save their money and use it. But what you not told to me is how are you able to play this game? New strategies, new maps what I think we need above. And how will CubeCraft make 1v1 possible?

Reactions: Maaarijn

_braderzzzzz_

Jun 18, 2020
I've played many 1v1 already (people love to leave when its not double income) the maps seems just fine to play on 1v1, however if too little towers is a problem, increasing the amount of money goldmines give would help- make double income the default mode for 1v1s

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Although tower defense has one of the smaller playerbases in comparison to other games mode, newer players or trolls always seem to ruin the experience by knowingly or unknowingly placing towers in the wrong slots E.G placing one 3x3 tower in the slot of two 3x3 towers. A 1v1 seems like a good way to counteract this happening and would push the skill curve of TD players. Opinions?
YES. having teammates that always misplace towers on purpose OR by mistake and then leave is really annoying. Tower defense has been out for years, and this is at least the third thread Ive seen asking for solo. idk y cube wont add solo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom