Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
tcct edition 40.jpg

🏅 Going for Gold!

Whether you read the 40th edition of the TCCT or watch the 50th edition of the Olympic games, it’s both fun! Some people even multitask it 👀. Who's getting the gold medal in this edition of the top 3 threads? And who's also happy with silver? In this week’s edition a lot of new updates, suggestions, and changes in the staff team!

🏗️ Forums Update

On July 23rd, a small update was released on the forums, which changed the way bug reports and ex-staff appeals will be handled. The biggest change in this update was to bug reports and the bug team. Bug reports used to be split between the forums and the reports website, but you will now be happy to know that all bug reports will take place on the forums from this point forward! Furthermore, six staff members have been added to the bug team, so hopefully, bug reports will be handled more efficiently from now on!
Previously, if a player wanted to appeal a punishment issued by an ex-staff member, they would have to do it via a forum conversation with either AnimalTamer1 or CapitanGato. With this update, this process has been moved to its sub-forum, which requires players to fill out a short form. The appeals will now be sorted through by the team of Senior Moderators as well as Animal and Capitan.
There has also been a minor change to the Helper applications - all applicants will now have to fill out a form instead of creating their thread from scratch. Don’t worry though, the questions in the application haven’t changed at all.

Article by: FadedLeaves

🥚 Egg Skins

Wow, on Bedrock we noticed a new addition! Behind the portals there is a trader van with a mysterious person selling not one, but 2 cool egg skins! The first is one of the previous cake skins whilst the second is a brand new car. Who knows? Maybe interact with the shop keeper and he may say a sentence or two.

Article by: Ben5124

✨ New Game Mode Suggestion?!

What’s this? A new game mode suggestion! A forum user has just suggested a new game mode: MiniWalls! It’ll be a great game to add into CubeCraft’s wide variety of different game modes, but what do you think?

🔗Original Thread
Article by: sweetgembi1116

🌟Top 3 Threads

🥇 Creating A Map (From Scratch) - by Nyawh

Ever wondered how a map is being made? Nyawh explained the whole design process in this thread, all 4 stages of her built, and why it got changed. Go watch the thread and look at the amazing map!

🥈 Whats ur best killstreak? (Lareboard idea) - by reymillonarioguapo

What about a leaderboard for the best killstreak in FFA? Let us know what you think about that! Also, comment what your highest killstreak is in his thread!

🥉 Whitelist more file types - by Elaad

Just a simple suggestion: allow more file types in the forums, this way, it is easier to share files.

Article by: colinverp

✈️ Lucky Islands Part 1

I left at dawn, on my journey to the Lucky Islands. Legend has it that these islands contain considerable amounts of treasure and riches, as well as ancient relics that are said to grant good luck (hence the name of the islands). Whether to believe the legend or not was a question that many had, but I firmly believed it, and now I was going to claim what was destined to be mine. After some consideration, I concluded that I should take my stone sword. Although I thought that the islands would provide me with anything my heart desired, I decided that it was better to be safe than sorry. Then I left my quaint, little home, hopefully to return with enough money to transform it into a palace.
I travelled to the capital city of CubeCraft, where I would then take a hot air balloon, in order to reach the islands. Despite my longing for the treasures that the islands concealed, I was nervous. There were plenty of rumours about the place, which I guessed were intended to stop everyone from flooding onto the islands in search of gold - and usually they worked. There were tales that it was dangerous, but when you questioned why, you could be told anything from a gigantic pool of bubbling, sizzling lava to a fierce dragon guardian. But I reminded myself what I had been believing for so long - that I was prepared for this adventure. This world didn't know my name yet, but it would soon!
My hot air balloon ascended through the clouds, and slowly the Lucky Islands came into view. They were breathtaking. Small cherry blossom trees swayed in the surprisingly gentle breeze, dropping their fallen blossoms onto the grass below. A sparkling river sliced through the landscape, snaking through the largest island and ending in a cascading waterfall. Even the rocks were beautiful; arranged along the edges of each island and covered in rich green moss. It was the most magical sight I had ever seen. I stayed in my hot air balloon for a while, just staring, despite the fact that it had touched down on the ground several minutes ago.
I excitedly hopped out of the balloon, anxious to explore and gather as much treasure as I could. I didn't even care if the islands were as dangerous as the rumours told - nothing would get in my way. I was in such a good mood that I felt I could leap right over a pool of lava, or slay a dragon if I needed to. I approached one of the luminous crystal caverns, looking around in disbelief and already longing to start mining the gorgeous diamonds and emeralds. When I turned away, I suddenly saw several human faces staring back at me. My disappointment at not being the first to find the treasure quickly turned to horror as several of them pulled out their swords, axes, and bows. They looked at me and each other coldly, and I realised that every single one of them wanted these jewels just as badly as I did. I’d had no idea what to expect when I began my quest, other than the promise of jewels and treasure, but it had never crossed my mind that I might have to fight for it.

Article by: FadedLeaves

📜 Staff Changes

Wowww! Lots of changes in the CubeCraft staff team this week! First of all, BesottedPotato got a promotion from Helper to Moderater! And while nobody left the staff team this week, Finixly resigned from Sr. Moderator but stays as a Moderator. We also got 3 new Designers this week: Bunyeet has become a Skin Artist, Alex_de_Grote and Max111D have both become Level Designers. We also got a new person at Marketplace QA, everyone welcome Xavi AKA Goofy. And lastly, we got a new Developer named AustinLMaye.

🏗 Forums Update

Omlouváme se, tento překlad není k dispozici.

🥚 Egg Skins

Lucky Islands Bölüm 1

Şans Adaları'na gitmek için şafaş vakti ayrıldım. Efsaneye göre bu adalar hatrı sayılacak miktarda hazine ve iyi şans getirdiği söylenen (adaların adlarından anlaşılacağı üzere) antik eşyalar barındırıyor. Efsaneye inanmak ya da inanmamak çoğunluğun kafasındaki bir soruydu ama ben sıkı bir şekilde inanmıştım ve şimdi kaderimde yazılı olanı almaya gidiyordum. Biraz düşündükten sonra taş kılıcımı da almam gerektiğine karar verdim. Adaların, bana kalbimin istediğini vereceğini düşünsem de kendimi güvenceye almanın daha iyi olacağına karar kıldım. Sonra o hoş, küçük evimden onu bir saraya dönüştürecek para kazanma umuduyla ayrıldım.
CubeCraft'ın başkentine vardım ve adalara ulaşmak için bir sıcak hava balonuna bindim. Adalardaki o hazineler için hasret çekmeme rağmen gergindim. Bölge hakkında fazlaca söylenti vardı ancak benim tahminim herkesin hazine için adalara yığılmasını önlemek için olduğu yönündeydi. Tehlikeli olduğu hakkında hikayeler vardı ama neden olduğunu sorduğunda dev bir lav gölünden bekçi bir ejderhaya kadar her şeyi duyabiliyordunuz. Ama kendime bu kadar uzun süredir neye inandığımı - bu maceraya hazır olduğuma inandırdım. Dünya daha ismimi bilmiyordu ama yakında bilecekti!
Sıcak hava balonum bulutlardan yükseldi ve Şans Adaları yavaşça gözükmeye başladı. Nefes kesiciydi. Küçük kiraz ağaçları şaşırtıcı derecede narin bir esintiyle sallanıyor ve yapraklarını aşağıdaki otlara bırakıyorlardı. Parlak bir nehir araziyi ikiye bölüyor, en büyük adadan dolanıyor ve bir şelale ile bitiyordu. Kayalar bile güzeldi; her adanın ucunda dizilmiş ve zengin yeşil bir yosun ile kaplanmışlardı. Gördüğüm en büyülü manzaraydı. Hava balonunda bir süre durdum, sadece etrafa baktım, yere birkaç dakika önce inmiş olmama rağmen.
Heyecanlı bir şekilde balondan indim, keşfetmek ve bulabileceğim kadar hazine bulmak için oldukça hevesliydim. Adaların söylentilerdeki kadar tehlikeli olması umrumda bile değildi - yoluma hiçbir şey engel olamazdı. O kadar iyi bir moddaydım ki bir lav havuzunun üstünden atlayabilirdim ya da gerekirse bir ejderha öldürebilirdim. Kristal kadar temiz mağaralardan birine yaklaştım, etrafa baktım ve şimdiden harika görünen elmasları ve zümrütleri kazmaya başladım. Arkama döndüğümde birkaç insan suratının bana baktığını gördüm. Hazineyi ilk bulamamamdan ötürü olan hayal kırıklığım birkaçının kılıç, balta ve yaylarını çekmesiyle korkuya dönüştü. Bana ve birbirlerine soğuk bir şekilde baktılar ve her birinin o taşları benim kadar istediğinin farkına vardım. Macerama ilk başladığımda sözü edilen taşlar ve hazineler dışında ne beklemem gerektiği hakkında hiçbir fikrim yoktu ama bunun için savaşacağım aklımın ucundan bile geçmedi.

FadedLeaves tarafından yazıldı
Çevirmen: @Roxlad

📜 Staff Changes

💼 TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

🖋️ Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. It’s super fun to work as a reporter!

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we won’t accept you if it is a new language.

🛠️ Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our Discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @colinverp

Last edited:

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands

🏗 Forums Update

🥚 Egg Skins

Turkish must be an amazing language if it can 3 long chapters in the same single sentence... ;)

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom