Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyMo

Nov 5, 2017
Russia
At friend chat and party chat, after chat update, we can't speak at russian language. We need to write at translate, as:"XNI4 SUKA BLYAD, ZAEBAL SLUVATSYA NA OTZIME!!! IZ ZA TEBYA MI POSTOYANNO PROEBIVAEM".

Хватит портить великий русский язык транслитом! Мы против дискриминации русских!

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
At friend chat and party chat, after chat update, we can't speak at russian language. We need to write at translate, as:"XNI4 SUKA BLYAD, ZAEBAL SLUVATSYA NA OTZIME!!! IZ ZA TEBYA MI POSTOYANNO PROEBIVAEM".

Хватит портить великий русский язык транслитом! Мы против дискриминации русских!
I think you mean you can't use Russian letter? if so yes they need to fix this.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

It's very annoying, I hope they'll fix this!
(Report it in the Bug Reports section)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You should be able to speak other languages using their symbols and such as of today, feel free to give Russian a try with your friends in chat and let me know if it works properly. Thank you!

~ Lockerino'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom