Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Recent content by stifflered (Tim)

  1. stifflered (Tim)

    Video Life since leaving Cube

    Sad to see this is only a one-off video, but good to hear you're doing well! We've all gotta take a break or step back eventually to double check our mental health and happiness in life is solid. Good luck out there!
  2. stifflered (Tim)

    All Networks CubeCraft Server General Feedback - August 2026

    Love reading all of these great comments. I've read every word and they give so much detail and unique perspectives! Some of you also really show your experience with CubeCraft, and I love seeing the people on the leaderboards contributing feedback beyond suggestions that would cement them on...
  3. stifflered (Tim)

    Thank you so much!

    Thank you so much!
  4. stifflered (Tim)

    Indeed! Thanks :)

    Indeed! Thanks :)
  5. stifflered (Tim)

    Thank you!!! Lots of fun ahead I'm sure

    Thank you!!! Lots of fun ahead I'm sure
  6. stifflered (Tim)

    Thanks so much! Glad to be here :)

    Thanks so much! Glad to be here :)
  7. stifflered (Tim)

    Yup, brand new here (this was my first full week this past week). Still getting setup with a few...

    Yup, brand new here (this was my first full week this past week). Still getting setup with a few things like these forums, but it's coming together!
  8. stifflered (Tim)

    Thank you! Definitely enjoying it already :)

    Thank you! Definitely enjoying it already :)
  9. stifflered (Tim)

    Ayooooo!

    Ayooooo!
  10. stifflered (Tim)

    All Networks CubeCraft Server General Feedback - August 2026

    Thanks for sharing your answers! Good question, too. I have worked on Minecraft servers since 2010 and been following Zed for what seems like forever. I worked directly with Mojang/Microsoft to create the Official Minecraft Server List (which CubeCraft is on, naturally), was the Manager of...
  11. stifflered (Tim)

    All Networks CubeCraft Server General Feedback - August 2026

    This week our team grew a little with me, Tim "stifflered" (pronounced like "stiff-lerd"), joining as the new Head of CubeCraft Server! I wanted to take this opportunity to open the floor for you to speak up and share your thoughts about CubeCraft in this thread. There's a poll attached, but if...
Top Bottom