Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Recent content by Sietzziee

  1. Sietzziee

    Video FUNNY MOMENTS on CUBECRAFT #16

    Yessss!! A new Funny Moments video is HERE! There are so many people who just are so bad at Minecraft. This video is the evidence. People falling, raging, trashtalking, cheaters failing so bad... a new montage of everything! If you enjoy(ed) this video, don't forget to leave a like & subscribe...
  2. Sietzziee

    Video PVP Montage #11

    Hey there! In this montage, you'll watch my best fights on both Stray and CubeCraft. Hope you'll enjoy them! If you do so, don't forget to leave a like and subscribe to my channel for more video's like this! Watch the video here: PvP Montage #11 | Stray & CubeCraft
  3. Sietzziee

    Video Pick The Right Door in Minecraft!

    Hello everyone! In this video, you can not choose the wrong door, or else you'll be eliminated. Round 1 starts with 8 doors, but the final round only has 2. In addition, there are power-ups hidden behind some doors that can help you in the game. 6 participants, 1 winner. Who will be the final...
  4. Sietzziee

    Video Eggwars Montage #14

    Hey everyone! A new Eggwars Montage is here! Watch my best clips from the past few months, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy them! If you do so, don't forget to leave a like and subscribe to my channel! Watch the video here: CubeCraft Eggwars Montage #14
  5. Sietzziee

    Video CubeCraft Is COOKED...

    Yes. You are reading it correctly. It's time to talk about the server I've been playing on for 10 years now. Months of work for this video. Waiting for the right time. But I think now is the right time to speak and open up. Cheaters. Lag. Bad updates. What went wrong? Watch the video to find...
  6. Sietzziee

    Video Skywars with Shaders!

    Hi there! Hope y'all are enjoying the summer, I definitely am. I'm back with a new Skywars video, this time I used shaders while playing. Hope you'll enjoy the video! If you do, leave a like and subscribe to my channel! Watch the video here: CubeCraft Skywars with Shaders (JETSKI)
  7. Sietzziee

    Thank you very much!

    Thank you very much!
  8. Sietzziee

    Video I Broke Minecraft's #1 Rule...

    Hi there! In this video, I'll put the #1 Minecraft Rule to the test: do not dig straight down. But is it really that dangerous to do it, or is it just straight up bullsh*t? In this video, you'll find the answer. I'll dig down 50 times, and we'll see how many tries of those 50 will end up in...
  9. Sietzziee

    Video FUNNY MOMENTS on CUBECRAFT #15 (holy aurafarming)

    Yesss! Funny Moments is back! These days, I'm trying to stick to a posting schedule—one video every two weeks on Wednesdays. Hopefully I can keep this up for a while. Anyway, new video, new funny moments, and that means more hilarious moments! If you enjoy(ed) this video, don't forget to like...
  10. Sietzziee

    Video Eggwars Montage (ft. ItsNinjaa)

    Only love brother ❤️
  11. Sietzziee

    Video Eggwars Montage (ft. ItsNinjaa)

    Yess! I'm back with a new Eggwars Montage, featuring no other than ItsNinjaa! Our plan was to do a Double Perspective video some time ago. Ninja came out of retirement just to record with me (big shoutout), but I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of the recordings. So I decided to put...
  12. Sietzziee

    Video PvP Montage #10

    Hi there! After a 2 month hiatus, I'm finally back on YouTube! I have some new PvP clips for you, made on Stray and CubeCraft. If you enjoy them, please leave a like on this video and subscribe to my channel! Watch my video here: PvP Montage #10 | CubeCraft & Stray
  13. Sietzziee

    Java Bring Back Minerware

    well for a good reason haha
  14. Sietzziee

    Video Skywars Montage

    it's a pack from a friend of mine, Ploef
  15. Sietzziee

    Video Skywars Montage

    It's a private kirby themed pack, but it doesn't really work for me that well xd
Top Bottom