Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Recent content by Basgo355

  1. Basgo355

    Are the 'OP' kits coming back?

    I love that op kits, maybe you can set the op kits back and then with a timer, that you can only use that kit once per day........
  2. Basgo355

    New Skywars map

    There are 6 different islands you can made this a map for 36 players.......
  3. Basgo355

    My SkyWars Kit

    Ow sorry for my post, but fuzzybear, the said to me don't revive old threads.......
  4. Basgo355

    My SkyWars Kit

    ↑
  5. Basgo355

    New Skywars map

    Okay
  6. Basgo355

    New Skywars map

    Well? Is it good? Not good?
  7. Basgo355

    1 wish

    I wish that the skywars map that I made in the rotation comes :)
  8. Basgo355

    My SkyWars Kit

    Oke
  9. Basgo355

    My SkyWars Kit

    It can be good, but you don't need it
  10. Basgo355

    New Skywars map

    The mid is on another id 2 plots away from that plot @TheAdventurerMM @sealgoesowowow @Efcluke94 @SunshineChick Sorry for the double post
  11. Basgo355

    Check my new skywars map: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/new-skywars-map.17461/

    Check my new skywars map: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/new-skywars-map.17461/
  12. Basgo355

    New Skywars map

    The mid:
  13. Basgo355

    New Skywars map

    Here is the map that I made, we are building on the mid.... but here are the starter islands The plot id= -154 -168
  14. Basgo355

    Make a skywars map

    Can you copy past the Island for me? Then I Will change that Island...... I can make it self, but when it is to big....
  15. Basgo355

    Make a skywars map

    Is it to big? When it is good, I will make two other islands, but when it is to big...
Top Bottom