Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Recent content by _dnn

  1. _dnn

    Bedrock Skyblock Skyblock crashing

    Happens to everyone on bedrock, something wrong with cubecraft, I have heard disabling entities might help.
  2. _dnn

    Bedrock Skyblock Add back the ability to remove the skyblock menu from hotbar

    This thread is suggesting for an option to remove it, with it being an option you can keep your menu, while players that would benefit from not having a menu can remove it.
  3. _dnn

    All Networks Skyblock - Improve the spawner upgrade UI

    Yea I posted the thread half-baked and was adding this one into it, also a very awesome idea
  4. _dnn

    All Networks Skyblock - Improve the spawner upgrade UI

    Upgrading spawners sucks. Scroll, click upgrade, confirm I want to upgrade, then repeat it 100 times for every spawner. Bedrock // Java What would improve this? An option to remove the confirmation pop-up when leveling the spawner. Reduce the UI size for bedrock so we dont have to scroll when...
  5. _dnn

    Skyblock Discoverables Locations

    Currently working on the newly added nether discoverables, please let me know of any you find .
  6. _dnn

    Skyblock Discoverables Locations

    If you find any discoverables to be difficult to locate or would benefit from additional information, please let me know, I will do my best to add more information. To find coordinates in Bedrock Edition, you can type /wai into chat, or go to Settings>Creator>Enable Copy Coordinate UI. Your...
  7. _dnn

    Skyblock Cubecraft Skyblock Augments List

    I'll watch to see if I can roll Overload II myself, for now I will note it down as common, thanks for the submissions.
  8. _dnn

    ⚠️ Skyblock Maintenance

    will it only be an ore booster or will it affect trees/crops too?
  9. _dnn

    All Networks Magic & Mayhem Suggestions Thread 2!

    Back at it with another thread after the first one seemed to do quite well. These are some suggestions that arent as impactful to the game but definitely imo need to happen! An API to track stats To cut it simple, we need an API. I know a small group of people who are coding a bot for this game...
  10. _dnn

    Denied Magic & Mayhem Suggestions Mega Thread

    yea its insanely unbalanced but it would just make it even more unbalanced ngl
  11. _dnn

    Denied Magic & Mayhem Suggestions Mega Thread

    trading would be quite unbalanced imo but we'll see
  12. _dnn

    Denied Magic & Mayhem Suggestions Mega Thread

    tbh not sure how auction house would work without it being op or just something no one uses
  13. _dnn

    Denied Magic & Mayhem Suggestions Mega Thread

    glad to hear lmao
  14. _dnn

    Denied Magic & Mayhem Suggestions Mega Thread

    Heya 👋 this is a thread of a few suggestions me and the community (people who i talked to on discord) have for the new mode Magic & Mayhem. Any staff reading this please atleast add the storage theres practically no room kekw ty. Anyway the thread. More storage possibilities With how the game...
  15. _dnn

    The BEST money making methods for every island

    hes my friend, its fine
Top Bottom