Eli

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I'm working on a small game development project, and right now I'm trying to make a series of buildings that the player can visit in a sort of college campus. Look at my previous thread HERE.

I've been using Blender for modelling and texturing, this particular building is mostly created by me, but the textures and colors were heavily inspired by a reference image I found online.

newstand.jpg

Reference

Screenshot 2024-05-13 221803.png

Result, the name comes from my friend @jpengu

Let me know what you think!

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i thought something such as newsstands wasnt a thing but it actually is lmao

very great :D the build is nice but the papers could use some work!!

Reactions: Eli

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm working on a small game development project, and right now I'm trying to make a series of buildings that the player can visit in a sort of college campus. Look at my previous thread HERE.

I've been using Blender for modelling and texturing, this particular building is mostly created by me, but the textures and colors were heavily inspired by a reference image I found online.

View attachment 230441
Reference

View attachment 230444
Result, the name comes from my friend @jpengu

Let me know what you think!
Keep the great work

Reactions: Eli

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I don't really like the slanted roof, especially the ends of it, I'm not sure how to feel about the slanted letters, and the magazines on the ends could use some work, particularly the ones that have rectangles on them, overall, great work!

Reactions: endertom100
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on kaunarya's profile.
Hey, sorry to inform you, but it’s not possible to give away VXP to another player. VXP is only added to your account when you buy something from Cubecraft.
Fire bundle giveaway in just next month stay tuned or if another bundle launch I will do that's giveaway
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello From Earth
UncleSpect wrote on ZynChilian's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Froq's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom