SWl9Eyg.png

Ap3MCli.png

VFtayVO.png

koF1d1Q.png

NeIkusw.png

EAhP7jX.png

yc2h4VF.png

Hey,

Last Monday (22/1) I started on this project.
Now I know most of you will all wonder what this project exactly is.
For my study we had about 6 weeks to create a restructured plan for the neighbourhood called ''De Gestelse Buurt''.
This is area is located in the city of Den Bosch (the Netherlands).

Have a look on Google maps if you'd like to see it's current situation!

So for this 6-week project we also had a task to visualise the area and I saw this as an oppertunity to build it in Minecraft.
In the second image you can see an Illustrator drawing of our idea of what could improve in the area.
(Yes, the actual changes are part of a real school project, but the plan won't be realised in real life).

If any of you would like to hear the reason as to why we decided to change certain areas please ask!
I'd love to explain why we made these decisions!

PMC Post (with Download): https://www.planetminecraft.com/pro...t-a-restructured-neighbourhood-with-download/

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
XDMcKRk.png

Quick render by a friend

imhMFZH.jpg

te67G3F.png

betB8PB.png

TrzP11V.png

SWl9Eyg.png

Ap3MCli.png

VFtayVO.png

koF1d1Q.png

NeIkusw.png

EAhP7jX.png

yc2h4VF.png

Hey,

For my study we had about 6 weeks to create a restructured plan for the neighbourhood called ''De Gestelse Buurt''.

So for this 6-week project we also had a task to visualise the area and I saw this as an oppertunity to build it in Minecraft.
In the second image you can see an Illustrator drawing of our idea of what could improve in the area.
(Yes, the actual changes are part of a real school project, but the plan won't be realised in real life).

If any of you would like to hear the reason as to why we decided to change certain areas please ask!

PMC Post (with Download): https://www.planetminecraft.com/pro...t-a-restructured-neighbourhood-with-download/
wooow nice job!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
:eek: that's so cool! Hope you passed!
Well that's still a long while to go. Every school year is divided in about 4 - 5 projects. This project (2nd) is almost ending.
At the end when all projects are finished (and internship is over) I will pass.
Dude this has some actual FFA/Assassins map potential.
I was thinking of using it for a SG concept if it worked out but the further this finished it was clear SG wouldn't work.
I just now realise it could have been used for FFA ._. Guess it's too late now with the public download

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I was thinking of using it for a SG concept if it worked out but the further this finished it was clear SG wouldn't work.
I just now realise it could have been used for FFA ._. Guess it's too late now with the public download
It's honestly the easiest thing ever to get a copy of a map on a server without a download, just remove the download option from PMC >.>

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
XDMcKRk.png

Quick render by a friend

imhMFZH.jpg

te67G3F.png

betB8PB.png

TrzP11V.png

SWl9Eyg.png

Ap3MCli.png

VFtayVO.png

koF1d1Q.png

NeIkusw.png

EAhP7jX.png

yc2h4VF.png

Hey,

|
|
V
Dude this has some actual FFA/Assassins map potential.
OMG YES!!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
XDMcKRk.png

Quick render by a friend

imhMFZH.jpg

te67G3F.png

betB8PB.png

TrzP11V.png

SWl9Eyg.png

Ap3MCli.png

VFtayVO.png

koF1d1Q.png

NeIkusw.png

EAhP7jX.png

yc2h4VF.png

Hey,

Why aren't you head builder again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom