Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I know I know, I’m the one who opposed the idea in the first place but my irl friends = bad at Minecraft, cant have any fun playing survival with them

Miss me with that modded stuff, please don’t add any plugins for mobs, enchantments etc. unless they are along the lines of hermitcraft data packs (Ex: custom crafting such as mixed planks give oak door)

Plugins that are necessary are /claim chunk. I’m thinking players can each claim some 10 chunks and then form guilds or unionize for more.

I think the plus rank should be automatically gives access to survival, but the rank should not be necessary to use the survival. Non-plus players should be able to pay a fee to access.

This will keep weird cosmetic perks out of the game while keeping the playerbase manageable.

Special features
- spawn should be 100x100 and built by the players themselves as a community project.

- wild area - anyone can claim land in a wild area, anyone can also build there.

- /claim will only work on an area 5 chunks away from the nearest claimed chunk unless players in question are part of a guild

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Alright.. alright.

First: For the idea with the spawn - to be built by the players as a community project... Well, that will be good but... there will be someone who will want to ruin everything.

Second: CubeCraft Games Network(CCGN) is "Minigames network" and the survival will not fit in the server.

I don't think that's a good idea at all, sorry!

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Alright.. alright.

First: For the idea with the spawn - to be built by the players as a community project... Well, that will be good but... there will be someone who will want to ruin everything.

Second: CubeCraft Games Network(CCGN) is "Minigames network" and the survival will not fit in the server.

I don't think that's a good idea at all, sorry!
It doesn’t have to be a minigame server alone though

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Nope. Please just let cubecraft dev team spend their time and energy in updating and creating new unique games. As soon as mc 1.16 launches there will be enough kids who make a Minecraft server like the one you just described.

Big no from me.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I don't really think a survival on CubeCraft will fit at all. I mean they just released skyblock that is basically survival. Also like those other comments said, CubeCraft is a 'minigame' server. So I don't see any reason to make a survival on it. This wouldn't fit at all in the server because there are people who are wanting to ruin it and that's just annoying for all the players who wants to play serious.
I like the idea tho! :p

Have a nice day! :D

Reactions: SoppeJam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom