Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebitaas

Dec 30, 2015
Hello cubecraft lords , I would like to know how I could only see the youtubers in the lobby . With that option you can do?

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
There isn't really an option to see only YouTubers.
You just have to enable 'All Players' and hope to see one in a lobby.
Tip: they're most likely to be in crowded lobbies. Hover with your mouse over a lobby to see how many players are in it.

Sebitaas

Dec 30, 2015
There isn't really an option to see only YouTubers.
You just have to enable 'All Players' and hope to see one in a lobby.
Tip: they're most likely to be in crowded lobbies. Hover with your mouse over a lobby to see how many players are in it.

what happens is that once I could see them in the lobby without seeing others , I can not do it now , why is it ?

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
what happens is that once I could see them in the lobby without seeing others , I can not do it now , why is it ?
Earlier, when you had 'friends enabled', or nobody enabled, you could still see staff members due to an override.
I think that feature has been removed now, not sure though.

Sebitaas

Dec 30, 2015
Earlier, when you had 'friends enabled', or nobody enabled, you could still see staff members due to an override.
I think that feature has been removed now, not sure though.

Yes, if I do as you say "View all " I would go slow me it is impossible. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom