Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdínCosmico

Sep 26, 2015
Hello everybody, i don't know if this is the right place for this kind of posts but is the closest one i found.
I have a doubt, me and and my friend are owners of a youtube channel, we have 510k subs, and we have been uploading videos of this server, we already have 3, and in the 4th video we wanted to apply for the youtuber rank. I was checking the application form and you can only fill it with one minecraft name, so, is it possible that we could get the youtuber rank for both of us?

Thanks for reading :), by the way, her is our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/lalagartijacosmica

And here are the videos that we have made on the server:

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hello everybody, i don't know if this is the right place for this kind of posts but is the closest one i found.
I have a doubt, me and and my friend are owners of a youtube channel, we have 510k subs, and we have been uploading videos of this server, we already have 3, and in the 4th video we wanted to apply for the youtuber rank. I was checking the application form and you can only fill it with one minecraft name, so, is it possible that we could get the youtuber rank for both of us?

Thanks for reading :), by the way, her is our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/lalagartijacosmica

And here are the videos that we have made on the server:
Wow, nice job on 500k

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Oh i know you 0.0 but i dont think you get it like they said above but maybe in a few months they will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom