1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[YouTube involved] Factions recruitment for a new faction!

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by HackersDontWin, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HackersDontWin

HackersDontWin Mod Staff Member Moderator

Pvp
    Home Page:
    Hey everyone! :)

So as many of you people know, I am very well into PvP, which means that I'm also very much into factions. So since I already have a YouTube channel going, I thought, 'Hey! Why not record some factions when the server is up? :D'.

I don't know how the server will be just yet, but I can assure you that it will be awesome! The series will include betrayals, raiding, base-building, etc! And to make this possible, I would need a faction that can eventually become the best one of the server! Now just a warning before you start filling in the form that I'll leave below, we will get TARGETTED! And now, I'll leave you with the form that you'll have to fill-out to possibly enter the faction! :)

Your in game name:
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?:
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):
    How much time will you be online every day/week:
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):
    TimeZone (in GMT please):
    Anything else you want to add?:

Good luck on your application! :)

~HackersDontWin

Ninja Gaming and hgbf like this.
  2. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠
    Your in game name: hgbf

On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 8 - I would never betray my faction, but I might place random signs around the base and build a dirt room around AFK people :D

What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Base-building/ money maker, but I'm not afraid of raiding or pvping

How much time will you be online every day/week: It depends on if I work on something in singleplayer or not, but I would say at least a couple hours a day, when it's out (I love factions :p)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I currently do not have it installed, but I can probably get it ;)

TimeZone (in GMT please): Summer = GMT+2, Winter = GMT +1

Anything else you want to add?: I love factions, but so far I've only played on small servers (with about 10 active players). The problem with small server is that there are about 3 factions that are located thousands of blocks apart. The reason why I only play there is because almost all big servers gives their donators a HUGE advantage (which is against the EULA). I don't think ccgn will do this, but even if they do, I would be able to get some advantage, because I have a rank ;)

I don't know if there will be a random-teleport system so you don't have to walk away from the spawn, but if you still have to walk, I can do that. I have walked thousands of blocks on multiple servers before.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  3. BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker Member

Making Sense For Non-sensycal People
    Home Page:
    Edited, made it more neat

Your in game name:
    Noctis_Ignis
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: it varies, because i like to troll/Steal, but that is all, never cross faction :v unless the faction i am in is filled with jerk that is. <3 (But ofc, not a big troll... Probably i will steal your diamond gear, HUEHUEHUEHUE [7.5 at averange, 10 at max xD])
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I am decent at building auto farm, such as auto wheat, auto cactus, auto acrobatic grind, auto fishing grind (without the use of hacks of course/legitly, just put a rock on your laptop .__.) and i also breed villager for iron golem farm and emerald changing (Usually worth more to trade the wheat to emeralds)
    How much time will you be online every day/week: We do not have summer in this country, but i will be able to play for around 3 hours per day (At minimum, exception : School Demand)
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): (Edited)I don't have team speak, i prefer discord :v, and i don't have a head set currently, so, yeah, i might get one in the near future, but that is it
    GMT +7
    Anything else you want to add?: (Edited :) 9/10 at 1.9 pvp, 1/10 at 1.8 pvp .__.
    Now i prefer to join in the action, but my worth is still at building auto stuff, because i do not know how good you guys are at pvp currently.
    But yeah :v

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  4. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Your in game name: My IGN is xMegaCoolx
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: At factions a 7.5. At PvP 10. ;)
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Should be raiding. :)
    How much time will you be online every day/week: I'm everyday on CubeCraft. In the weekends it is from 10 AM till 10 or 11 PM. At school weeks it is from 6 PM till 9 PM.
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I have TeamSpeak. You know that poker. ;)
    TimeZone (in GMT please): At UTC/GMT +2 hours.
    Rank (Doesn't really matter): I'm an Emerald rank.
    Anything else you want to add?: I'm Gumball, and is the derpiest cat I've ever seen.

ExohDSC likes this.
  5. Anmazing

Anmazing Helper Staff Member Helper

Your in game name:
    My IGN is AnmazingAdsome.
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?
    I'd like to say 8, since I do like to have some fun when playing with friends, but I would never betray my own faction.
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc)
    I would love to help with building the base. I am also decent at PvP, and could participate in raids / fights.
    How much time will you be online every day/week:
    Most of the time, I'm online couple of hours a day, but of course, not every single day. I am going to school, too.
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak? (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip)
    I'm not able to use TeamSpeak, since my microphone isn't working for some reason. I do read the chat quite often, so I don't think communication will be a problem.
    My timezone is GMT +2.
    Diamond rank
    Anything else you want to add?
    Not really.. :D

6. kipper_Flipper02

kipper_Flipper02 Member

Your in game name:Kipper_Flipper02
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: It depends on how you view someone who won't leave and will do anything you want for the faction
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): money maker
    How much time will you be online every day/week: i'll be on every night during week days and any time during the weekends
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): i can make an account if you need
    TimeZone (in GMT please): EST
    Anything else you want to add?: i will grind as much as i can and make as much money as i can.

7. FalseHonesty

FalseHonesty Mod Staff Member Moderator

My Computer
    Home Page:
    Your in game name: FalseHonesty (A perfect Factions name :p Why is it all factions players have cool names :?)
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: I would say I'm around a 9ish. In all the years I have played factions, which is 2-3, I've never once betrayed a faction I was in a part of. I don't see the point of insiding a base with 10 spawners (whatever type), but having to use tnt/creepers and only getting 2-5 dropped, while you could have used all 10 if you stayed loyal. Doesn't make sense to me, so I will never do it.
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I'm more of a base-building and cannon-building, and farming type of guy, and I can PvP, but I'm not the greatest by far, I fully admit that. I can make some cool base insides, I'm willing to grind for hours on end, and I don't mind menial tasks like building/genning walls.
    How much time will you be online every day/week: I can be online for 2-3 hours from Monday~Thursday, for 7ish hours on Friday, and 13-14 on Weekends (Unless family matters come up)
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yep, I have TS, and I hop in the Cubecraft one sometimes.
    TimeZone (in GMT please): I'm in EST or GMT- 5:00 :D
    Rank: (Doesn't really matter) I'm a gold rank like Mr. Hgbf over there :p
    Anything else you want to add?: I'm very hardworking and devoted, I like to have things to do in-game, and as stated before, I really don't mind doing any work that is handed to me. Whether it be setting up for some YT clips you have planned, actually being in those clips (Can't always talk :/), or base-building, I'm happy to help out. I have a ton of factions experience, I have seen YouTube series on different factions servers, I've played on CosmicPvP, TheArchon, Horizons Factions, etc. So I'm definitely not a noob :p
    [Edit]: I now in fact own a factions server, so I can test out ideas and stuff there, all while gaining more knowledge of factions from a different perspective!

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    hgbf likes this.
  8. Renss

Renss Member

I'm not gonna join but good luck for the guys who do!

9. FalseHonesty

FalseHonesty Mod Staff Member Moderator

My Computer
    Home Page:
    Yes, good luck to everyone else!

Renss likes this.
  10. JACOBDABEAST

JACOBDABEAST Member

Your in game name: My IGN is Gtoboss.
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: I am a 9 on the trustworthy scale!
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I am a base-building factions player but I could also be a money maker.
    How much time will you be online every day/week: Weekdays 2-3 hours and weekends 4-6 hours.
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I don't currently have it but I could get it if needed!
    TimeZone (in GMT please): My GMT is -05:00.
    Rank: (Doesn't really matter) My rank on CubeCraft is Iron!
    Anything else you want to add?:
    I love playing factions and I could be the base-building money maker while the others raid other bases! Thanks for taking time to read this!

11. JACOBDABEAST

JACOBDABEAST Member

Any idea as to when they are going to release factions? I can't WAIT until they do!!!

12. SteveGuy47

SteveGuy47 Member

Your in game name:SteveGuy47
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?:8
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):Money Maker/Base Builder
    How much time will you be online every day/week:im not on daily but when i am im on for atleast 10+ hours
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):Yes i Do
    TimeZone (in GMT please):GMT

Rank: (Doesn't really matter)Member or whatever the starter rank is
    Anything else you want to add?:im not the best at pvp but im kinda good :D

13. SenpaiCygni

SenpaiCygni Member

Starting a Nano Reef.
    a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
    Your in game name: CygniTo
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 8-9 I think.
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Farming/base-building is my thing ;P But i also like raiding.
    How much time will you be online every day/week: Like 2-4 hours per day.
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes!
    TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT +1 (amsterdam/spain etc..)
    Anything else you want to add?: Im normal at pvp, but good in thinking strategies AND i like getting resources/building farms. I'm more of a technical player. I can build an iron farm ;)

14. MagicMa5h

MagicMa5h Member

Your in game name: MagicMa5h
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: About an 8, 9
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I'm okay at cannoning but I think I reside more on the building, moneymaking and pvping side of it all
    How much time will you be online every day/week: Depends, sometimes I won't be on for more than an hour a day, sometimes I'll be on for anywhere up to 7
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): No, but I do have Skype
    TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT
    Anything else you want to add?: I like trains (and I'm willing to do research and learn new things to help out the faction)

15. xTurtleOfficialㅤ

xTurtleOfficialㅤ Member

idk
    I hate factions...

GoodLuck to all! xD

16. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

a jar of jam but with marmalade in insted of jam
    it should not be much longer now.
    i agree. faction servers like timelesspvp have massive advantages for dontators. Free kits, Free spawners, with some ranks they can fly and a lot more stuff. i dont mind the kits unless they have insane amounts of stuff but everything else is over the top.

17. Targlo356

Targlo356 Member

Minecrafter
    My in game name: Targlo356
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 10
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Full on PVP and Raider (Love breaking into "unbreakable vaults"
    How much time will you be online every day/week: School Year: 3 hours Summer/weekends: 5 hours
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes, as well as Discord and Skype
    TimeZone (in GMT please): Eastern Standard Timezone, 7 pm ATM
    Anything else you want to add?: I share resources, use proper grammar and I don't rage. BTW Finals suck.
    Question: When is factions going to be back up?

18. Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan Member

Your in game name: Mage__
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 9
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Pvper (same as raiding)
    How much time will you be online every day/week: school days: around 3 hours (Holiday times/friday saturday: 5 hours)
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes
    TimeZone (in GMT please): CEST Netherlands (5 pm atm)
    Anything else you want to add?: You should add me because im sexy and im master at pvp (i already told you if i could join before tbh)

19. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    Your in game name: mateu9999
    On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 7 if its for you a 10 ;) (someday I will start my own faction I wont steal tho.)
    What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I don't play allot of factions but I like Money Making/Base-building.... (I also like hacking...(jk))
    How much time will you be online every day/week: Most on weekend (If I don't have tests then also midweek...) 3 HOURS MIN....
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yeah... but I like discord more :p
    TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT +1
    Anything else you want to add?: yeah... I don't play much factions but if you have a safe base I could make some money with farms and just chat with you guys ;) I like the PVP but die too fast.... I also have school don't expect me to be online 24/7 but I think you understand it! And I like building stuff... like Bedrooms and Toilets and AFK farms ;) furniture is top priority!

20. mateu9999

mateu9999 Member

Anime or Minecraft......
    If you look closely at the ;) it forms the illuminati....

FalseHonesty likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.