Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
Just say the top 5 roles you would want to play in a musical and your favorite song from the musical.

1) MRS HANNIGAN -Annie

Favorite song sung-Little Girls

omfg if I got the role if mrs hannigan I would litterally have a heart attack. She has been my favorite character ever since I was super little and watched Annie.Lol I used to take two water glasses and clink them together like I was mrs hannigan with her alcohol in the movie ;p

2) Ursula - The little mermaid

Favorite song sung-Poor Unfortunate Souls

Another role that I would go crazy over. I don't care about how long the makeup would take.. <3 Only problem is the one time when I tried out for her the lady said I wasn't "big" enough like wtf.

3)Tevye - Fiddler on The Roof

Favorite song sung- If I were a rich man

So if it was possible to be a male character I would be Tevye..fiddler on the roof was my thing in third grade...I remeber that was like the year I blasted fiddler on the roof music at parties and I still know every line to If I were a rich man...(Gwen stefani ruined it :()

So what r ur dream roles??

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom