Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssamjh

Nov 22, 2015
I play on Cubecraft sometimes. I usually play eggwars, I enjoy it. It's probably the only reason I go on Cubecraft!

But your guys anticheat is literally the worst I've ever come across.

When I witness people breaking through 3 layers of obsidian in 3 seconds or build a 4 block wide bride from mid to an island in about 30 seconds it really puts me off your network.

Now you guys should have enough money to invest in a custom developed anticheat that actually works, surely?

On my own server I have bought both the top anticheat plugins from Spigot Forums and both work better than yours, so I don't know what you guys are doing wrong.

Anyways that's just my 2 cents.

When I get my new gaming computer I will record some of these hackers, but they just have VPNs and alts so it's really the anticheat you need to fix.

Regards,
Sam
An annoyed player

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I partly agree with you - the same thing is noticable with SCB, only reversed. It's overeffective. But not to worry, they're working on numerous things including this. They hired Jr Developers for a reason ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It's being worked on. It's gonna be a lot better as our current NCP is a little (very) buggy at the moment. This can be locked.

Reactions: PartyBlaze
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom